Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why so many black people behave like apes?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i just saw that video on fb now

and i just thought about it - in like 90% of the videos of low iq people fighting, black people were involved.
wtf?
is it something in their genes?

WAnwa9x

#SUPREMEK, ALL DAY

why is she not wearing shoes and why is she revealing her back rolls?

High T and low IQ

Theyre high T, they just dont care

they dindu nuffin

but seriously, white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.

lol

FUCK SUPREME NIGGA BANGING ON MY CHEST NIGGA IM THE APE NIGGA FUCK OUT HERE AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK SUPREME NIGGA
tbh

Why do many black people behave like apes? Because they're genetically more similiar to apes than any other human species.

I think it i a mix of culture, being poor (mostly frustration that comes with being chronically poor), and living in urban centers.

Poor white people act just as stupid at timeds but white poor white people tend to live far from urban centers so most of their stupid confontrations do not make it to social media.

I don't care fuck you, Koba did nothing wrong

higher T than you cumskin soyboys
white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.
tbh

they dindu nuffin

but seriously, white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.

lol

FUCK SUPREME NIGGA BANGING ON MY CHEST NIGGA IM THE APE NIGGA FUCK OUT HERE AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK SUPREME NIGGA
Based overlordcel