Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why so many black people behave like apes?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
3,153
Online
24d 10h 14m
so i just saw that video on fb now






and i just thought about it - in like 90% of the videos of low iq people fighting, black people were involved.
wtf?
is it something in their genes?
 
Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Posts
5,217
Online
0m
High testosterone
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
7,595
Online
1d 19h 56m
 
E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Posts
1,859
Online
2h 25m
#SUPREMEK, ALL DAY
 
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Banned
-
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
14,605
Online
20d 14h 13m
why is she not wearing shoes and why is she revealing her back rolls?
 
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Posts
36,127
Online
47m
High T and low IQ
 
Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Posts
6,286
Online
1d 17h 25m
acnescarcel said:
why is she not wearing shoes and why is she revealing her back rolls?
Because foids are extremely fucking retarded with 0 self awareness
 
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Posts
10,780
Online
24d 22h 3m
Theyre high T, they just dont care
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
17,124
Online
2d 17h 17m
Sadist said:
they dindu nuffin

but seriously, white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.


lol


FUCK SUPREME NIGGA BANGING ON MY CHEST NIGGA IM THE APE NIGGA FUCK OUT HERE AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK SUPREME NIGGA
tbh
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
3,141
Online
55m
Why do many black people behave like apes? Because they're genetically more similiar to apes than any other human species.
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,997
Online
51m
I think it i a mix of culture, being poor (mostly frustration that comes with being chronically poor), and living in urban centers.

Poor white people act just as stupid at timeds but white poor white people tend to live far from urban centers so most of their stupid confontrations do not make it to social media.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
17,124
Online
2d 17h 17m
I don't care fuck you, Koba did nothing wrong
 
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
14,581
Online
61d 10h 23m
higher T than you cumskin soyboys
Sadist said:
white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.
tbh
 
r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Posts
743
Online
2h 2m
SoyUnPerdedor said:
higher T than you cumskin soyboys

tbh
Somalis are pretty frail looking tbh
 
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
38,906
Online
38d 51m
Sadist said:
they dindu nuffin

but seriously, white poeple are straight bitches. They deserve getting their ass whooped and I endorse any ethnic that fucks them up. White people are only strong in huge numbers and from a distance. As soon as you pull up on one of them they stop their sneering real quick. JFL at the white faggot who couldn't do shit as he got his ass handed to him. Straight low T.


lol


FUCK SUPREME NIGGA BANGING ON MY CHEST NIGGA IM THE APE NIGGA FUCK OUT HERE AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK SUPREME NIGGA
Based overlordcel
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top