Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why simps are the enemy of all incelkind

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★
My brothers, it is my distinct pleasure and very great honor to bring to you yet again another brilliant video production of the International Brotherhood of Men. In this particular segment I discuss why simdom is the nemesis of all incel men and offer some insightful ruminations on the nexus between simping and female empowerment or what I refer to as female supremacy. Please consider joining our cause and making the world a better place for all incel men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMV1b8KkgAg

The most based stuff I have ever seen

The most based stuff I have ever seen
We appreciate your support comrade and hope that you will consider joining our cause and becoming a member of our forums if you have not already done so. You can find the link in my signature line or on the YT channel.

Brutal lack of explosions bro, subbed anyway

Is that you? If so you are a brave soldier

Is that you? If so you are a brave soldier
It is indeed me comrade. I have been the leader and commander of the real world incel movement now for more then 6 months. We are all soldiers for the cause of incel liberation and we implore you to support us by joining our forums and taking a stand with your courageous brothers in arms who struggle against the invidious influence of the jews, foids and simps.

Brutal lack of explosions bro, subbed anyway
Thank you comrade. We will make sure to find some spare IPF ordinance that we can detonate in the course of our next video to make it more engaging for our audience.

Thank you comrade. We will make sure to find some spare IPF ordinance that we can detonate in the course of our next video to make it more engaging for our audience.
Lol. Action sells...

Jk... Don't overdo it because yt is very cuntish lately

Lol. Action sells...

Jk... Don't overdo it because yt is very cuntish lately
YT has always been run by the jew overlords and as such, we have had to take extreme precautions so as not to offend against their highly fragile and mostly woke sensibilities. Our previous channel was removed because we had the audacity to use firearms in our various promotional videos, though no threats were made and nothing illegal transpired.

YT has always been run by the jew overlords and as such, we have had to take extreme precautions so as not to offend against their highly fragile and mostly woke sensibilities. Our previous channel was removed because we had the audacity to use firearms in our various promotional videos, though no threats were made and nothing illegal transpired.
Yeah. One of the hema guys I follow from England had to make a disclaimer stating his valuable antique gun was "inert"

Simps are our existential enemies

Yeah. One of the hema guys I follow from England had to make a disclaimer stating his valuable antique gun was "inert"
Absolutely ridiculous. I can more understand how the laws of the UK might serve to modulate content due to their antipathy for privately owned firearms but here in the US, where we have a constitutional guarantee to keep and bear arms it makes less sense and just seems to be a form of draconian censorship that the jews impose arbitrarily because of their fear of guns being used against them by the masses.

Simps are our existential enemies
I absolutely agree with that sentiment my brother. Please consider supporting our movement and joining our forums if you have not done so already so that together we may implement and effectuate changes that will preserve a better future for all incel men.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can more understand how the laws of the UK might serve to modulate content due to their antipathy for privately owned firearms but here in the US, where we have a constitutional guarantee to keep and bear arms it makes less sense and just seems to be a form of draconian censorship that the jews impose arbitrarily because of their fear of guns being used against them by the masses.
6 minutes . basically Jewish antigun media glee.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nOoem0qO8

Simps are retarded.

Simps are retarded.
I absolutely agree with that sentiment my brother. Please consider supporting our movement and joining our forums if you have not done so already so that together we may implement and effectuate changes that will preserve a better future for all incel men.

Alle Juden raus!

My brothers, it is my distinct pleasure and very great honor to bring to you yet again another brilliant video production of the International Brotherhood of Men. In this particular segment I discuss why simdom is the nemesis of all incel men and offer some insightful ruminations on the nexus between simping and female empowerment or what I refer to as female supremacy. Please consider joining our cause and making the world a better place for all incel men.

simps will do anything to let us know we get “no bitches” but yet they’re over here being fucking used

simps will do anything to let us know we get “no bitches” but yet they’re over here being fucking used

If your a simp then only to your wife

Simps should burn alive

Its a pathetic form of mating strategy that forces them to grovel for something a foid would never give them in the first place. They are disgusting in the fact they will trade everything including their dignity and morals just to get a whiff off the used up beef flaps of an diseased foid. They are just as disgusting as foids because they enable the poison that is bluepilled and femoid arrogance into the world and should be incriminated.

Please keep putting closed captions. It's better for non-native EN speakers to understand certain words.

No shit, next thing you are going to say that foids only love chads and that 2+2=4

They are the pure spawn of the bluepill.

Its a pathetic form of mating strategy that forces them to grovel for something a foid would never give them in the first place. They are disgusting in the fact they will trade everything including their dignity and morals just to get a whiff off the used up beef flaps of an diseased foid. They are just as disgusting as foids because they enable the poison that is bluepilled and femoid arrogance into the world and should be incriminated.

Please keep putting closed captions. It's better for non-native EN speakers to understand certain words.
I will instruct my staff who runs our YT channel to continue to do so for the benefit of comrades such as yourself. Also, please consider supporting our movement and joining our forums if you have not done so already so that together we may implement and effectuate changes that will preserve a better future for all incel men.

based video
I absolutely agree with that sentiment my brother. Please consider supporting our movement and joining our forums if you have not done so already so that together we may implement and effectuate changes that will preserve a better future for all incel men. You can find the link in my signature.

I will instruct my staff who runs our YT channel to continue to do so for the benefit of comrades such as yourself. Also, please consider supporting our movement and joining our forums if you have not done so already so that together we may implement and effectuate changes that will preserve a better future for all incel men.
I'll check it.