Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why my own mother chooses the bear

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Man or Bear? Here is how my mother answered:

"Women have an initial, biological fear of being raped by a random stranger, meanwhile I feel the chance of being mauled to death by the bear is lower. I do not fear the bear as much as the Man."

Now a popular counterargument is that "If women fear the Man more than the bear, why are they meeting up random strangers over dating apps"

The reason is simple: Chad is NOT a bear. Women swipe on 20% of all men and only a small percentage of those actually meet for a date.

The modern women fears being raped by MAN, but do not fear being raped or even killed by CHAD - thats why women have a serial killer fetish and said they wouldnt mind Jeremy Meeks to rape them.

Thus the order for a womens perception of self-sustainability is:

Chad :chad: > Bear > Man > Subhuman :incel:

the chance of being mauled by a bear is much higher lmao retarded whore mom

funny that she said that, bc I raped your mother last night

"Women have an initial, biological fear of being raped by a random stranger, meanwhile I feel the chance of being mauled to death by the bear is lower. I do not fear the bear as much as the Man."

Now a popular counterargument is that "If women fear the Man more than the bear, why are they meeting up random strangers over dating apps"

The reason is simple: Chad is NOT a bear. Women swipe on 20% of all men and only a small percentage of those actually meet for a date.

The modern women fears being raped by MAN, but do not fear being raped or even killed by CHAD - thats why women have a serial killer fetish and said they wouldnt mind Jeremy Meeks to rape them.

You should drop her off in a bear infested forest, she would be found with her faced brutally peeled off her head the next morning. Lol stupid whore.

Last edited:
Wow your mother is a retard, but that could be said about any foid

The most sensible course of action is to legalize rape so long as the man is wearing a bear costume the entire time.

Females are more sexually attracted to bears, dogs and gorillas than to average men.

How is rape different than the 1000+ times a woman has sex with strangers from a bar? Like, how is it different. How is it rape when a penis was made for a vagina. Women have rape fantasies as well, why do they pretend like male-to-female rape is so scary when it's just one of the many times they'll have sex.?

@Electus

Rape is still non-consentual sex, thus women choose. They would - apparently- be rather mauled to death by a bear, than to have non-consentual sex with a 99% man.

Honestly there should be a study whether women see all kinds of sex with a sub5 guy as rape whether its consentual or non-consentual.

I wouldnt be shocked if the 2024 women has a complete different definition of Sex, than the average 2024 man.

To a female there's nothing more disgusting and scarier than the idea of a sub8 man impregnating her against her will. There's also nothing more exciting to them than Chad doing it.

Your mothers a whore no disrespect given though

Your mother is a fool