Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should I not let myself go?

Have you let yourself go?

• No. Life is bad enough as it is, I don't want to add health issues on top of everything else

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes. No reason to live healthy. Incel life is full of pain. We need all the good feels we can get

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Somewhat. I try to keep a balance between health and junkfood pleasure

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
My weight fluctuated in the past year. I've been fatter (95kg), I've been skinnier (70kg).

When I was fatter, I still had thin wrists and poor frame. When I was skinnier, I still had manboobs. I look like shit no matter what.

The other day my mom bought me a Snickers, a Mars, salty crackers and a 1,25l Coca Cola bottle. I ate everything in one sitting and I felt good for a bit. So why should I not do this every day?

What's the point of me trying to eat healthy, to be active? To increase my life length? For what? I will never have children to guide them, to see them become successful. I will never have a wife to grow old together. Genuinely, why not junkfood turbomaxx and go out early?

I get to enjoy goyslop 24/7. I don't have to stay alive for anyone. Life will always suck so why torture my body for a physique nobody will ever appreciate

I think competitive racing would be fun, at least. Gotta be fit for that, and it's a place to put hours into

I've just added a third option to the poll, a middle of the road option.

I swear I tried to work out daily 30 min in the past, to be active, to eat more healthy. But I got no results. I only wasted my time. There's just no point.

The only scenario I see where you should live healthy as an incel is if you already are a gymcel and you've put a lot of effort into gymmaxxing. You'd not want it to go to waste.

But in my case, I am skinny fat. I have a klinefelter syndrome body. It's not worth keeping it healthy. I view my body as my enemy, it's working against me. It's the worst it can possibly be. It tries its hardest to make myself as unfuckable and ugly as possible.

I think competitive racing would be fun, at least. Gotta be fit for that, and it's a place to put hours into
Yeah, its a great cope for inkwells with some money and nothing to lose.

There's no point caring about your health as an inkwell. It is essentially a slow, long-term way of suicide which we want. Living heathy is only worth it if you are part of soyciety.

Cuz you don’t want to end up in the hospital struggling to breathe and being put on a ventilator with a hole in your neck barely clinging to life while surrounded by hateful cunt nurses that are trying to kill you as well languishing in your own piss and shit at times (until they finally clean you) because you literally can no longer walk (to the shitter) from being out cold for so long in a probable medically induced coma that your leg muscles have atrophied.

That said I’m not saying that goyslop is not a good cope (because it is) but at the same time you shouldn’t go overboard with it and fully let yourself go as I had done and heed and succeed is doing now because it seldom ends well as very nasty and potentially debilitating health issues will almost inevitably start creeping up and then you’re at the mercy of normie medical staff who very well may want you dead.

So if you’re going to slop maxx maybe do it responsibly by having binge sessions where you closely monitor your weight and when you gain a certain amount like say 5-10 through 20 pounds stop at that point and reverse course dieting or starve maxxing until you lose it all and then start all over again.

Alternatively you could slop maxx while becoming very active regularly so you speed up your metabolism and can burn most of your calories off thereby increasing the time and amount that you can slop maxx before having to diet and starve maxx all over again to take all the newly gained weight off.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Cuz you don’t want to end up in the hospital struggling to breathe and being put on a ventilator with a hole in your neck barely clinging to life while surrounded by hateful cunt nurses that are trying to kill you as well languishing in your own piss and shit at times (until they finally clean you) because you literally can no longer walk (to the shitter) from being out cold for so long in a probable medically induced coma that your leg muscles have atrophied.

That said I’m not saying that goyslop is not a good cope (because it is) but at the same time you shouldn’t go overboard with it and fully let yourself go as I had done and heed and succeed is doing now because it seldom ends well as very nasty and potentially debilitating health issues will almost inevitably start creeping up and then you’re at the mercy of normie medical staff who very well may want you dead.

So if you’re going to slop maxx maybe do it responsibly by having binge sessions where you closely monitor your weight and when you gain a certain amount like say 5-10 through 20 pounds stop at that point and reverse course dieting or starve maxxing until you lose it all and then start all over again.

Alternatively you could slop maxx while becoming very active regularly so you speed up your metabolism and can burn most of your calories off thereby increasing the time and amount that you can slop maxx before having to diet and starve maxx all over again to take all the newly gained weight off.

Good luck!
:feelshehe:
Okay, maybe going overboard with it is a bad idea.

I just felt particularly good yesterday eating junkfood and I wanted to recreate the feeling.

It's tempting, but you can't let yourself go, personally I know I won't ever get women, but being ultra skinny makes me feel good about my body and myself in general, I like the feeling of being light weight, it feels so comfy and easy to move, I could outrun anyone, my bmi is 17, I know borderline anorexic and I got there through anorexic behavior, but I'm careful to not lose weight now and I watch what I eat hard, I like how my bones, ribs etc look, the veins popping all that shit, I have the luxury of not having klinefelter but I also have wide hips I won't lie but I don't care, I love being this body weight cause it looks good, it also looks great in clothes and i can basically wear anything. When I think about why I first went this hard and lost weight, it's to 'leanmaxx' and get women, but it didn't work and it felt brutal, but nonetheless I felt like the pros outweigh the cons for me, you also get idk, some feeling of superiority when you walk around and you're the skinniest dude in the room meanwhile everyone struggles with weightloss, idk how to explain it it's a mindset, that being said food is such a great cope but it really isn't worth it cause you'll hate your looks even more and also risk the health and developping food dependencies, but imo it's not so bad to let yourself go every once in a while and pig out.
So I picked three, lest you wanna be anorexic for some body goals shit, then you gotta forget food and cope some other way.

I eat as much junk food as possible. It’s a good cope and I will probably die at 40 from a heart attack, so it’s a win-win situation

being ultra skinny makes me feel good about my body
I wish I was either skinny or fat.

Being skinny fat is the absolute worst. I just wish I had consistency and normally-proportioned body parts.

I've just added a third option to the poll, a middle of the road option.

I swear I tried to work out daily 30 min in the past, to be active, to eat more healthy. But I got no results. I only wasted my time. There's just no point.

The only scenario I see where you should live healthy as an incel is if you already are a gymcel and you've put a lot of effort into gymmaxxing. You'd not want it to go to waste.

But in my case, I am skinny fat. I have a klinefelter syndrome body. It's not worth keeping it healthy. I view my body as my enemy, it's working against me. It's the worst it can possibly be. It tries its hardest to make myself as unfuckable and ugly as possible.
if you have time do 20 hours a week on the bike. You'll go crazy fit and fast

I wish I was either skinny or fat.

Being skinny fat is the absolute worst. I just wish I had consistency and normally-proportioned body parts.
Is it impossible to become skinny in your case? I mean even if you went low bodyweight at like 17bmi shit like that you'd still have those problems?

Is it impossible to become skinny in your case? I mean even if you went low bodyweight at like 17bmi shit like that you'd still have those problems?
It is impossible for certain parts of my body to become skinny.

My arms are perma skinny no matter how much weight I gain.

it's hard to find meaning in a life where you're not wanted by anyone, and viewed as undesirable, sometimes by yourself as well.
personally I've let myself go. I know that i will die/rope before 30, it doesn't matter what I do in the present.
the only thing I refuse to do is take the jewish antidepressants they prescribed me

if you have time do 20 hours a week on the bike. You'll go crazy fit and fast
I know for certain I will never find the motivation to do something like this.

Maybe if I had at least solid normie looks, I would have gymmaxxed, knowing it might actually increase your chances with a low tier Becky, maybe...

I know for certain I will never find the motivation to do something like this.

Maybe if I had at least solid normie looks, I would have gymmaxxed, knowing it might actually increase your chances with a low tier Becky, maybe...
When you're on the bike, it's you vs others and yourself. You won't be thinking about girls at all because they're not a part of what you're doing.

The cardio ceiling is very high, so you can appear to be lightyears ahead of normal people. It's beneficial and impressive when you can run to retrieve stuff

It is impossible for certain parts of my body to become skinny.

My arms are perma skinny no matter how much weight I gain.
pain, suffering even, idk what to tell you without sounding bluepilled, i think you should try and get to that anorexic level, see how it looks..if it's bad then just be at some weight that is comfortable and hides the flaws as much as possible.
best of luck

I eat burger and milkshake every day and smoke 5 joints or 6 or even 7 . And I put extra cigarette in to save money and die faster. Don't be a pussy. We have nothing to lose anyway. Soon I go to prison and I don't get to enjoy anything anyway. The only place I will ever get respect is on the streets of gaza when I get there to fuck Jews up. And I will die fast and miserably there anyway but it will be worth it to stick it to the nigger Jews with all their money and corruption. So a few burgers and chcolates every day isn't gonna do shit. My drug dealer friends used to eat 3 takeaways a day every day and they weren't dying.

i lost 90lbs and maintained it for 2 years but now that im out of school ive gained like 75lbs back
mmmm yummy food tastes so good