Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should I identify as a male?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If the modern society thinks we live in a patriarchy and that men are the problem to every single thing, why should I identify as a male? I just get blamed for things I didn't do

Also, if a woman becomes a man, is she/he/it now part of the controlling patriarchy and also the problem to everything?
full

You'll make more money identifying as non binary or a woman.

Don't stoop to their level. Be a man, a real one

@Pancakecel wtf two jokers quoting each other

Real man is chad in the eyes of society.
I'm just playing by their rules
Don't let a decedent soyciety define things for you

That's exactly what they want.

Putting all the society flaws' blame on men, so men are ashamed to be men, leading to them coming out as non-binary or even cutting their dick.

leading to them coming out as non-binary
Men identify as non-binary? I though that was only fat mayo foid that get piercing that do that

Society doesn't see me as a real man anyways, it just sees me as an enemy.

Men identify as non-binary? I though that was only fat mayo foid that get piercing that do that
Men also can fall into the troon goyslop bs

If you're born a man, you're man.
I may be defective and quite pathetic but I still consider myself a man.

I am not even kidding.But if u r in Cuckmerica and want to get into a good college especially for stem just indetify as a non binary in your essay and talk about u being oppressed for ur gender identity.Its a legit way to get in

My friend who is a truecel like me applied and his application was waitlisted when he is like a computer savant in UCLA then he just emailed the addmission officials and said- oh by the way I am non binary and this college liberal atmosphere will help my oppressed self to gain some standing in society kek

And guess what he got in

I'm not chopping off my dick or anything. Just not identifying with the word "man" because I will get discriminated for being one. It's all a language game

because males are the superior gender

foids are dumb whores

So your leaving manhood to become a tranny