Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why should I even stay alive as an ethnic?

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
It's just fucking absurd how superior whites are.
The most attractive celebrities in my sand country are top tier beccies compared to whites. And that's like the top 5 foids maybe. Others are sub-beccy. And that's after they get a nose job because our huge noses cap our SMV at 5.
Not to mention their mental superiority. Like, literally name an ethnic that has created something by himself.
In programming I have yet to see a fucking ethnic who has ever created a code of value.
Everywhere you fucking go on github it's white people owning the repo, and ethnics in the issues asking the most stupid questions.
It's ridiculous.

Why would an ethnic even live? Why should I stay alive knowing that I will never have a beautiful white girl? That even if I by some miracle ascend it will be with an ugly foid who looks like a beardless male.

based, its been shown time and time again that foids always prefer whites to ethnics, over before it began for us :feelsrope:
09ABC1AA B9FC 4787 9AFF 84F6C26C0173

Why would an ethnic even live? Why should I stay alive knowing that I will never have a beautiful white girl? That even if I by some miracle ascend it will be with an ugly foid who looks like a beardless male.
Cope, white girls love shitskins it's not over for you

you might someday get to rpmaxx and ascend

It's just fucking absurd how superior whites are.
The most attractive celebrities in my sand country are top tier beccies compared to whites. And that's like the top 5 foids maybe. Others are sub-beccy. And that's after they get a nose job because our huge noses cap our SMV at 5.
Not to mention their mental superiority. Like, literally name an ethnic that has created something by himself.
In programming I have yet to see a fucking ethnic who has ever created a code of value.
Everywhere you fucking go on github it's white people owning the repo, and ethnics in the issues asking the most stupid questions.
It's ridiculous.

Didn’t sand niggers invent everything before Islam came around? Like Mesopotamia, Persians, Egyptians, etc.

But looks wise it’s true. Whites mog everyone so hard it’s not even funny.

No it's all cope. Greeks invented everything.
Greeks mostly invented democracy, many philosophical traditions, and the epitome of geometry in the ancient world.