Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should I even care if I'm an Incel or not?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
In 100 years from now everyone currently registered in this forum will be dead anyway. You won't have any consciousness and won't remember anything so is there even a difference if you lived as an Incel or as a Chad? Both will die and be forgotten and no matter how many woman Chad had everything will have been pointless. Am I coping?

Man your threads are high quality copes. You should be the messenger of coping in this forum.

Life is like a temporary file on the hard drive. Once the application completes, either the operating system or user can delete it at any time. We are all just overgrown maggots who live out our term here. Soon the suffering will be over, and nothing matters. A world that hinges on a few millimeters of Jawbone is a fucking joke anyway.

The life experience still matters to you because it's the only thing you'll ever experience.

The thing that you should do right now according to your argument is killing yourself

I'm not trying to be rude but that's how it is

Of course. Inceldom is a terrible thing to endure. "In the future, no one will care", whether true or not, it's ultra cope.

Yeah it doesn't matter tbh. This life only lasts a few decades then you're dead.

Because you need to be told again

tenor.gif

The thing that you should do right now according to your argument is killing yourself

I'm not trying to be rude but that's how it is

I can also wait till I die of rotting.

Why would you extend your life if death is your goal?

Go out and get what you want.

I'm too lazy to suicide. I will wait till I die of natural causes.

I'm too lazy to suicide. I will wait till I die of natural causes.

Then you don't really desire death.

And you still care about your life experience because you are on an incel board