Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why sheboons have such ugly feet?

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I'm a foot fetishist and have very exquisite taste in feet. Any time I see nigga foid feet my dick just goes limp. They're big and ugly looking, often dirty too. Even curry foids are not as bad

What do you expect from wild animals?

they have nice feet and often take good care of them. faggot

They are the least desired race in the dating market. They also have the highest testosterone levels of all women, hence their masculine features. It's no wonder their feet look gross.

I'd love to fuck a black toilet with big ass and thick thighs :ahegao::feelsohgod:

They don't :ahegao:
0c491b1bdc95083f45d123c08f136af4  pretty ebony sole
Ebony soles by skimmm ddexxno fullview
Holes and soles 5az0f1z0d3 540x387

Liking feet is acquired taste.

I'm a foot fetishist and have very exquisite taste in feet. Any time I see nigga foid feet my dick just goes limp. They're big and ugly looking, often dirty too. Even curry foids are not as bad
Do you like walking?

I dunno. But I've noticed that too. Btw, I don't really like Asian foids feet either.

everything in them is ugly, not just the feet

You should see asian feet.

We often have wide webbed feet.

I almost made a thread just like this. Yeah I like cute feet on cute girls, but black girls have nasty feet. In if she is cute her feet are usually not.

Slave ancestors were on their feet allll the time out in the fields which resulted in flat arches and crooked toes. Hence why foids of other races usually have soft, pretty feet with high arches :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

NIGGANIGGANIGGA!

I have seen some black women with pretty feet, but this is not very common.

Most of Sheboons are masculine as fuck. they disgust me.

I would ignore a faggot like you if I didn't think ignoring was for cucked soy fags who are on the road to be trannies and suck cock daily

Sheboons have ugly everything