Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why ricecels are so low T?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Every rice I've met was a giga beta cuck, why are they like it that?
They have zero aggression
They're very docile
And their only cope is being good at math?
And don't forget their disgusting bubble tea

Because we're a different species. Ricecels are more different from other races than anyone else.

Genes due to intensive rice farming societies and Confucianism which is about obedience to elders and the collective.
Screenshot19

They're very docile

You should meet me, a ricecel with moderate t levels:feelzez::feelshaha:

For ricecels born and raised in riceland its their mindset that cucks them, they are taught a collectivism mindset, unlike westerners that are taught an individualism mindset.

For ricecels born and raised in the west? :bluepill: and that culture carries on I suppose

For ricecels born and raised in riceland its their mindset that cucks them, they are taught a collectivism mindset, unlike westerners that are taught an individualism mindset.

For ricecels born and raised in the west? :bluepill: and that culture carries on I suppose
You can't escape your genes. The ricecels and noodlewhores who claim they're "white-washed" are always the most stereotypically chinky in their obsessive desire to assimilate.

Observe:

Asians back then were high t like mongols, vietcongs, japanese samurais and kamakazi pilots.

Ancient China didn’t have the Hunter gatherer practice they just farmed so no need for strength just brains and peace but world change :feelsping:

Why did they become like now
t levels have been declining across the board. but Asian culture, i think is the main culprit. the culture encourages studiousness and obedience rather than socializing, being confrontational, and athletics. this fucks up the asian kids when they're in school.

Because we're a different species. Ricecels are more different from other races than anyone else.
No negroes are different from other races than anyone else. Rice are related to Turks and amerindiana

BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW T SMALL PEE PEE CUCKS

FUCK NIGGER

Testosterone as a measure of corporeal masculinity is pseudoscience

2022 07 27 13 23 15 Serum androgens and sex hormone binding globulins in relation to lifestyle

The reason why I even know about this shit, is that I had my T-levels tested myself, because I was almost certain I had to have low ass T-levels, only to find mine was surprisingly above average, which according to broscience makes no sense. But the fact is asian men have the highest T-levels, and T-levels peak when we are hairless teenagers. I'm not even saying this to brag, I'm more saying this to explain that T-levels mean jack shit if you aren't 6'8 hairy and have a 10" penis. Worrying about T-levels is stupid broscience much like the dangers of drinking soy (soy milk is far less estrogen inducing than a 'manly' beer)

Even when the 'try guys' (MORE LIKE BI GUYS) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: had their incredibly low-T levels tested, the literal faggot asian was the highest by over 100

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U76hOWf0ZA

Last edited:
FUCK NIGGER

Testosterone as a measure of corporeal masculinity is pseudoscience

View attachment 643025

The reason why I even know about this shit, is that I had my T-levels tested myself, because I was almost certain I had to have low ass T-levels, only to find mine was surprisingly above average, which according to broscience makes no sense. But the fact is asian men have the highest T-levels, and T-levels peak when we are hairless teenagers. I'm not even saying this to brag, I'm more saying this to explain that T-levels mean jack shit if you aren't 6'8 hairy and have a 10" penis. Worrying about T-levels is stupid broscience much like the dangers of drinking soy (soy milk is far less estrogen inducing than a 'manly' beer)

Even when the 'try guys' (MORE LIKE BI GUYS) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: had their incredibly low-T levels tested, the literal faggot asian was the highest by over 100

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U76hOWf0ZA

Asians have the highest T levels because they don't convert it to DHT (which is much more potent than normal testosterone) like other races. When people say "low T" what they actually mean is low DHT.

I'd prefer being low T at this point. I tried nofap again and feel the need to slit my throat after going outside and seeing smooth foid thighs and tits and asses

They're very docile
Bubble tea isn't disgusting :cryfeels:

I'm a jungle rice and I suck ass at math :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Confucianism cucked them. Mongols are not low T and will mog the shit out of anyone here.

Too much plant-based diet (especially soy) from sedentary agriculture instead of animal product. Mongols ate a bunch of animal product and turned out just fine T-wise.

Also Confucianism, as mentioned elsewhere.

Yes but these are not same like the modern asians. The only strong genetically asians are the ones who are in mongolia probably.
Mogolia

You can't escape your genes. The ricecels and noodlewhores who claim they're "white-washed" are always the most stereotypically chinky in their obsessive desire to assimilate.
Culture is byproduct of genetics.