Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE ABOVE AVERAGE T-LEVELS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
My free T-levels are around 800 and I can barely bench with 40lbs weights on an olympic bar. I am just genetically unfit and cannot improve. It's over if you don't have the right genetics. Testosterone is a scam. All it does is make you angry and emotional. I may be high T but I have the energy levels of Jeb Bush.

Every foid mogs me brutally at the gym. I can't even grow a beard just a ratty goatee. There is no point.

Last edited:
I am just genetically unfit and cannot improve.
Story of my life :feelsrope:

White high-estro FemChad will still mog you to hell and back, it's over.

but it doesn't mean anything. It's a stupid scam made up from fake alpha-bro-science douchebags. Testosterone doesn't mean you have extraordinary willpower or fast recovery. For the most part it just means you are angrier, hornier, and more emotional.

I only took that test because I stupidly thought my T-levels HAD to be low because I was always lethargic and depressed. Now I have no excuse and no doctor in their right mind will prescribe me TRT.

Last edited:
Brown eyes=high t

Based high Tcel

I could have told you that from the way you post.:feelshaha:

Your T levels vary wildly throughout the day with spikes in the morning, dips at night, and fluctuations in between. With T levels that high (assuming its baseline), you should fix your training and diet to make use of that high test and build muscle.

Incel trait: Your testosterone only makes you horny and acne ridden, it doesn't give you muscles or deep voice
acne fuck yes. FUCK YES. I think it's better to have average testosterone levels. I think we have the highest T-levels as teenagers.

Ya I have spent years reading the medical literature and testosterone levels are only one factor among many.

East Asian males for example I believe have higher T on average than black males.