Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why retards keep associating incels with 'nice guys'?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
No one in their right mind here think that they're unsuccessful sexuality because they're nice.
Its It's usually factors like looks, mental problems, body shape, trauma, bullying, shyness etc. prevents members here to have fulfilling sexual life.
While I have read ER manifesto many years ago, I don't remember him mentioning 'niceness' as a relevant cause of inceldom (I may be wrong here).
Why these idiots think that someone with an IQ higher than 50 can actually associate their niceness with an inability to get laid?
Even actual 'nice guys' who complain about being unsuccessful with women, probably think that their lack of masculinity is the problem, not them 'being nice'.

Nice guys are piece of shits

tbh, nice guys introduced me to inceldom. I used to think foids only like assholes because being an asshole is a masculine trait but then I realized it's just genetics

Nice guys finish last was coined ages ago but it was accurately describing betabuxxx cucks eating roasties leftover scuzz bucket holes

Because they're too dumb to get it.

Foids do not deserve nice

Don't know who u have being associating with anybody being seen as incel is seen as a lunatic or maniac IRL