Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why PUA scammers are against prostitution.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
If you've ever been around various PUA communities, you'll notice they are strictly against prostitution. Here's why.

They would rather you spend your money buying their stupid PUA books and going to PUA training camps INSTEAD of using that same money to simply BUY sex (from a prostitute).

PUA is a joke and is pointless for married men or incels to use. Married men can't use "game" to seduce women because it's almost impossible to hide an affair from your wife, and incels can't because they are too ugly. But buying a prostitute is simple and easy and the prostitute won't stalk you and call you 20 times a day.

If you're a married man (or incel) and want to have sex with a woman other than your wife, your only option is prostitution.

just fuck a plastic bag inside of a loose std ridden hole theory

PUA's are fucking frauds and scammers. "Just have a great personality and be confident you could get any foid you wanted it doesn't matter if you are short ugly or bald"

20220221 015840

Yes. Redpill stuff is poisomn Much worse than bluepill, because bluepill is so patently false that only a complete idiot could genuinely believe in it. But :redpill: ruined my college time quite a bit, becuz I was reprimanding myself constantly of being too timid, i.e. I could get GF if only I were more bold in trying to court them etc.

PUA stuff got obsolete after smartphones apperead and social media went mainstream.

PUA stuff got obsolete after smartphones apperead and social media went mainstream.
Amusingly enough PUA scammers still exist, so they gotta get some customers:

Most secretive internet strategist unveils how you can:
Play the Game of Life
Like the Top 1% of Men