Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why people become "volcel"

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I bet a lot of guys in here at least are a 5-6/10 like I am so you probably can get matches but girls usually never respond and they most certainly NEVER text first. I bet you guys have it like me, sometimes trying and get back in the game (unless you have accepted the LDAR) So I will try and message with these matches but it takes SO MUCH effort and is completely soul crushing to be rejected again and again and it drains all self-esteem and self-worth out of the body and just leaves one feel like an insignificant sub human and why wouldn´t you think that? Trying to get with your looksmatch, girls below and even ugly girls you have ZERO sexual attraction to still to be rejected by them.

Again the keyword here is effort: As a sub8 man you have to put so much effort into these conversations/approaches and because we aren´t Chad we can´t just ask for sex immediately like my brother can for instance no we have to build a conversation up from scratch with one girl at a time and it can take days before you figure out you got ghosted or she isn´t really interested and then you can try a new one. This requires so much effort!

And to the guys who might say that I should try and text more at once well I am not a dating expert or like a factory that can just randomly text several girls at once with zero emotions, I am a romantic so I can´t just emotionless text several girls and wait for rejection.

So after maybe a few weeks of trying texting girls who all reject me (or you) you will feel so worthless it´s like a Sims game where you happiness meter or validation meter will go far below zero where it was a zero before but now it´s so low that you need a break and that is when people might call you volcel because you´re no longer pursuing to get with girls but what they don´t realize is that you have been rejected by so many girls even girls you´re not into they might even repulse you and a man can only take so many hits at once because where the good looking guys will get validation, adoration and all kinds of affection from girls we the rejected are actually losing validation and affection points where Chad will receive them every time he gets positive attention from girls.

TL;DR:
Basically the normie-tier looking guys 5-6/10 will try and text or approach a number of girls but since they haven´t received any validation or affection from girls they´re basically at zero and when they keep trying to get with girls but are getting rejected by ALL of them then the validation and affection meter goes below zero so that is when these guys will need a break and can be labeled volcel because they no longer are pursuing girls and might even have accepted the LDAR because they are so starved from any validating affection that they can´t get up again.

just take a shower bro. foids can smell you through their phones

Just saying. You're going to get banned with this talk

On here if you're not disfigured you're a fakecel

Jfl at the TL;DR being longer than 2 sentences

Jfl at the TL;DR being longer than 2 sentences
I can never write anything short, but again a shower the sheep with my awoken mind and nobody gives a shit.

It´s funny or rather pathetic that some people like me will be ignored and rejected anywhere. In real life no girls, no friends, no one at all and even on forums not only this but any forum even when I say extreme mind opening stuff. At least many users in here are respected and admired where I am ignored, good thing this month is soon over so I can fucking end this miserable existence.

Even a 6 is a subhuman in Tinder, you should try IRL and socialcirclemaxing. Tinder is only for 8+males.

All you have to do is say hi bro.

If women started liking me I would be volcel until they thoroughly apologized to me and told me the truth about what they're really like. I ain't doing this rape shit anymore. A girl on youtube heard me say that in a vid and said 'that's so neurotic! We live in a world of 7 billion people, mental illness, blah blah blah.'

The fact of the matter is dude, I would never want to sign up for this life. I'm a very sensitive dude despite the outrageously courageous face I've had to put on since moving to the ghetto.

5-6 guys can at least run IRL social circle game so long as their brain is fine. Too many aspies on here think Tinder is real life

Real incels can’t without betabux + dumpster diving

I bet a lot of guys in here at least are a 5-6/10 like I am so you probably can get matches but girls usually never respond and they most certainly NEVER text first. I bet you guys have it like me, sometimes trying and get back in the game (unless you have accepted the LDAR) So I will try and message with these matches but it takes SO MUCH effort and is completely soul crushing to be rejected again and again and it drains all self-esteem and self-worth out of the body and just leaves one feel like an insignificant sub human and why wouldn´t you think that? Trying to get with your looksmatch, girls below and even ugly girls you have ZERO sexual attraction to still to be rejected by them.

Again the keyword here is effort: As a sub8 man you have to put so much effort into these conversations/approaches and because we aren´t Chad we can´t just ask for sex immediately like my brother can for instance no we have to build a conversation up from scratch with one girl at a time and it can take days before you figure out you got ghosted or she isn´t really interested and then you can try a new one. This requires so much effort!

And to the guys who might say that I should try and text more at once well I am not a dating expert or like a factory that can just randomly text several girls at once with zero emotions, I am a romantic so I can´t just emotionless text several girls and wait for rejection.

So after maybe a few weeks of trying texting girls who all reject me (or you) you will feel so worthless it´s like a Sims game where you happiness meter or validation meter will go far below zero where it was a zero before but now it´s so low that you need a break and that is when people might call you volcel because you´re no longer pursuing to get with girls but what they don´t realize is that you have been rejected by so many girls even girls you´re not into they might even repulse you and a man can only take so many hits at once because where the good looking guys will get validation, adoration and all kinds of affection from girls we the rejected are actually losing validation and affection points where Chad will receive them every time he gets positive attention from girls.

TL;DR:
Basically the normie-tier looking guys 5-6/10 will try and text or approach a number of girls but since they haven´t received any validation or affection from girls they´re basically at zero and when they keep trying to get with girls but are getting rejected by ALL of them then the validation and affection meter goes below zero so that is when these guys will need a break and can be labeled volcel because they no longer are pursuing girls and might even have accepted the LDAR because they are so starved from any validating affection that they can´t get up again.
So basically fucking laziness
If women started liking me I would be volcel until they thoroughly apologized to me and told me the truth about what they're really like. I ain't doing this rape shit anymore. A girl on youtube heard me say that in a vid and said 'that's so neurotic! We live in a world of 7 billion people, mental illness, blah blah blah.'

The fact of the matter is dude, I would never want to sign up for this life. I'm a very sensitive dude despite the outrageously courageous face I've had to put on since moving to the ghetto.
You on YouTube bro?

5-6 guys can at least run IRL social circle game so long as their brain is fine. Too many aspies on here think Tinder is real life

What social circle? I have none and can´t get any because of my throat problem so it has ruined my social life.

So basically fucking laziness
Yeah your comment is.
Seriously THAT was what you got from all that, laziness? A person can only take so much before he is completely beaten. If you didn´t got my analogy with the Sims validation, affection bar there are no other ways to describe it nor will I try. I bet you didn´t even read it all, so many people today are so lazy they won´t read or watch shit. "oh no a 10 minute video, no way I´m watching that" you people rather have your short snapchat long texts and your vines because no one takes the effort to do anything anymore.

Last edited:
yeah, voice is a part of status so you’re fucked
Not voice problem I have an eating problem so it takes me 3-4 times longer than regular people to eat plus I`m allergic to everything so I can´t eat out thus not be able to socialize because people need to eat, and eating is also so social so it will be recommended as an activity.

Also it´s over for 9/11cels. lol somebody had to say it.

Not voice problem I have an eating problem so it takes me 3-4 times longer than regular people to eat plus I`m allergic to everything so I can´t eat out thus not be able to socialize because people need to eat, and eating is also so social so it will be recommended as an activity.

Also it´s over for 9/11cels. lol somebody had to say it.
lol at not psychomaxxing, boyo

There is no such thing as volcel besides monks or whatever. Everyone who says they're volcel is a coping incel.

You can't expect pussy to land on your cock effortlessly cause you are not chad. You have to work for it and get through rejections.

There is no such thing as volcel besides monks or whatever. Everyone who says they're volcel is a coping incel.
Very high IQ. This is actually so fucking true, the only ones actively avoiding sex is monks. Any man would have sex if he could get it my thread was just to explain why the people getting attacked by being called volcel really has their reasons.

Like people calling ER or others for volcel because they expect girls to approach I don´t see anything wrong with this, they just want was females have had all these years. To put the same "effort" in as girls which is none and there shouldn´t be anything wrong with wanting girls to approach. So yeah the only ones who are truly volcel is monks.

Sub-8 Theory is legit.

TL;DR:
They do this because they inflate their own attractiveness so they turn down their own looks match or they are mental/social cels.
How can you fuck a girl when there are none around

Being bitter, hateful, vengeful is at this point more satisfying for me than getting rejected 24/7.

Fighting and working is what we were born to do, instead of chatting inferior foids into giving us a piece of their attention.

Honestly, I cant imagine myself dating a normal foid anymore, after learning and experiencing all of this.

Youexpectmetoreadthat 8403fe738a4e2aa88d15bdfbfce9d905

Just saying. You're going to get banned with this talk

On here if you're not disfigured you're a fakecel
This site is allows "blackpilled normies" and the mods are asleep 23/7 hes not getting banned.

You can't expect pussy to land on your cock effortlessly cause you are not chad. You have to work for it and get through rejections.
I'm like OP, maybe more in 4/10 category, but still - I understand him 100%. We not talking about 'effortessly' because I have higher education, good job, some interesting skills etc all that took at least some sort of effort. Yet getting an average girl to like you seems like so enourmous effort I don't even try now. I mean education provided me with job, and job provided me with money - those are huge rewards. And what will be reward of a girl? I don't believei n love and affection anymore. Sex? Meh, after 30 sexless I don't care that much about it. So what? I'm not saying that having a girlfriend is not good, but not with effort average or sub-average men have to spend nowadays.

I think it's true.

A lot of bottom tier normies have to work extremely hard to stay in the game.

Or in my case, I have a mental constitution and physical defects (hip/gynocel), which eventually leads me to fail with women. In my case, I have to gymcel extremely hard to not look like a gynofreak. It's not like I look good, just not very bad. Likewise in social circles, I have to spend so much energy trying to act normal, say and act in a way that is considered "normie". It's honestly exhausting.

I'm like OP, maybe more in 4/10 category, but still - I understand him 100%. We not talking about 'effortessly' because I have higher education, good job, some interesting skills etc all that took at least some sort of effort. Yet getting an average girl to like you seems like so enourmous effort I don't even try now. I mean education provided me with job, and job provided me with money - those are huge rewards. And what will be reward of a girl? I don't believei n love and affection anymore. Sex? Meh, after 30 sexless I don't care that much about it. So what? I'm not saying that having a girlfriend is not good, but not with effort average or sub-average men have to spend nowadays.
Yeah if you are 4/10 it is pretty difficult to get and keep a woman. If you manage to ascend to 5.5/10 you can get a low maintenance 4/10 gf with some effort.

Yeah if you are 4/10 it is pretty difficult to get and keep a woman. If you manage to ascend to 5.5/10 you can get a low maintenance 4/10 gf with some effort.

I agree with that, and I regret I was so dumb when I was young and with more energy. Instead of trying to get a girl with such low score, it's much better to try and to imrpove a 1-2 points. Of course it doesn't work if you are 2-3/10 but 4/10 is maybe not attractive, but not repulsive neither. I'm balding so my score is lowering, but I had severe acne all my life and it's getting better so I quess I'm improving a little bit just with passing time.

I agree with that, and I regret I was so dumb when I was young and with more energy. Instead of trying to get a girl with such low score, it's much better to try and to imrpove a 1-2 points. Of course it doesn't work if you are 2-3/10 but 4/10 is maybe not attractive, but not repulsive neither. I'm balding so my score is lowering, but I had severe acne all my life and it's getting better so I quess I'm improving a little bit just with passing time.
A 3/10 can lookmax with surgeries if he just has 2 very bad features(I have bad jaw and nose for example, while everything else is average or above).

As for the baldness, consider hair pieces if you are too far gone. 65% of 40+ yo actors in Hollywood and all black females use them. It can look pretty natural if you get a high quality hairpiece.

I completely agree. I did PUA when I was in college, and I was so burnt out afterwards. Never wanted to approach a girl again. It eventually led me down the rabbit hole to here.

High IQ OP. Jfl at people thinking its too long of a read. Im on your looks level too and the treatment I got from foids when I tried tinder in my country was absolutely humiliating. Why on earth would I go through such dread and humiliation just to eventually, maybe, get to fuck some used up low tier cunt.

Bullshit on par with just-take-a-shower.
What fucking social circle? Like that is something everyone just naturally has, let alone a social circle with available foids. If you don't have a proper social life by your teens then you never will.

Besides, since foids have Chad on tap from tinder why would they settle for some normie they know. IRL=tinder.