Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should become powerful

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Go gym, take trenorol (or steroids if it is legal where you are) Do 3-5 Boxing lessons, and you'll be a weapon that 90% of chads and normies will be afraid to mess with

Imagine, they try messing with you, you knock them to the ground and you give them a villainous stare as they try to get up and escape you. When they ask for forgiveness, forgive them. They will know you are more powerful and have more authority over them.

Power comes from the brain, with money and men

No strength for my manlet ass

Maxcadymaxxing

I'm 170cm, so no one will ever be scared of me even if I am a steroid monster. Most people just ignore me anyway.

I'm 170cm, so no one will ever be scared of me even if I am a steroid monster. Most people just ignore me anyway.
I'm 172 some will still be scared depending where you live

I lift since hs. Endomorph body type and I train in MMA. I have a 2nd dan black belt in karate and a blue belt in Judo, 1 year of boxing and 2 years of Sambo. Owned a few rifles and shotguns which are back in my home town.

I'm 172 some will still be scared depending where you live
I live in UK where anything below 180cm is considered subhuman. I'm closer in height to the average foid than a human male.

I lift since hs. Endomorph body type and I train in MMA. I have a 2nd dan black belt in karate and a blue belt in Judo, 1 year of boxing and 2 years of Sambo. Owned a few rifles and shotguns which are back in my home town.
:worryfeels:

mogs 99% of this forum

I live in UK where anything below 180cm is considered subhuman. I'm closer in height to the average foid than a human male.
Same here bro

Even with steroids you're not garantueed to not look dyel. plus you're increasing your risk of heart problems greatly.

Incels exist for the sole reason that we aren’t powerful. There’s no such thing as a powerful incel

Then you have never taken a history lesson
I meant that in a sense of the moment rebellion happens incels are no longer incels, especially when they ascend

The best way to become powerful is through an alliance. You can only do so much if you're alone.

Go gym, take trenorol (or steroids if it is legal where you are) Do 3-5 Boxing lessons, and you'll be a weapon that 90% of chads and normies will be afraid to mess with

Imagine, they try messing with you, you knock them to the ground and you give them a villainous stare as they try to get up and escape you. When they ask for forgiveness, forgive them. They will know you are more powerful and have more authority over them.
What point of this? You still ugly, and now on top of that with fuckt up health.
I think it will be safe to say that most of us doesn’t have strong health otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

What point of this? You still ugly, and now on top of that with fuckt up health.
I think it will be safe to say that most of us doesn’t have strong health otherwise we wouldn’t be here.
Don't let being incel take away the ability to find enjoyment in life

I trying, I want but I feel with each year I feel less and less.
Try and find some new interest. Going to the gym not only helps with strength, but it releases a lot of serotonin too. Just make sure you don't go every single day.

real shit bro

Brutally Moggs all the user

You're delusional and have never experienced what money can do then. I say this as someone who could deadlift almost 4 times his bodyweight at one point.

Money is king. People want it, therefore it’s something valuable.

And still no woman paid attention to him

Brutal