Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why people are so boxed-in and close minded?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this is a re-occuring theme with most people, is closed-mindness.
for example, "here listen to this completely foreign and alien music" NO I ONLY LISTEN TO TOP-40 HITS FUCK YOU

this mostly gets into musical styles and genres. how come beyonce have BILLION VIEWS on every song while musical geniuses get a petty million views on their shit?
this is outrageous. i want to know, do currys and chinks even listen to beyonce? what kind of simple-minded person would ever listen to that shit?

> open-minded
9b2f266b9fe9ca628b13b2e9fa903855.jpg

this is a re-occuring theme with most people, is closed-mindness.
for example, "here listen to this completely foreign and alien music" NO I ONLY LISTEN TO TOP-40 HITS FUCK YOU

this mostly gets into musical styles and genres. how come beyonce have BILLION VIEWS on every song while musical geniuses get a petty million views on their shit?
this is outrageous. i want to know, do currys and chinks even listen to beyonce? what kind of simple-minded person would ever listen to that shit?

Music is hella subjective, bro. I also think people who are passionate about music are a minority. Most people don't care about the nuances between different types of music and they just want a good beat that they can shake their booty to.

Music is hella subjective, bro. I also think people who are passionate about music are a minority. Most people don't care about the nuances between different types of music and they just want a good beat that they can shake their booty to.

if this was true, they wouldn't abstain good music for free

if this was true, they wouldn't abstain good music for free

There is a risk involved with listening to new random stuff. Listen to top 40 hits that you know you will likely enjoy, or listen to every single random no name band that every neckbeard recommends?

There is a risk involved with listening to new random stuff. Listen to top 40 hits that you know you will likely enjoy, or listen to every single random no name band that every neckbeard recommends?

its quite strange to see people try out different restaurant every week but listen to the same music everyday.
with restaurants you actually spend money, music is free.

I have literally never met someone who liked my music and vice versa.
there is just so much available, everyone has their own niche.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back