Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why people are against fat people more than drug addicts

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The people in school always talk about how we need to understand druggies, get to know them and help them with addiction

Meanwhile, they're the same type of people to mock people for being fat when they passed by in the distance, despite suffering from addiction too.

It was a brutal blackpill when I realized that people were more sympathetic to drug users as they're generally more attractive than fatties. You can do a shit ton of drugs and still look normal tbh, but a person who eats too much will always be ugly.

This is why foids only care about "misunderstood" chad and not someone with food addiction.

Last edited:
Because more often than not, Chad does drugs when he goes out and parties. So they love to help the Chad drug addicts.

Most people take drugs these days

It's okay to be fat as long as you're a woman
full

When trust fund Chad tries cocaine at boarding school he's just a misguided teenager who made a mistake.

When a subhuman ethnicel ends up obese because all his family could afford was sodium and high fructose corn syrup, it's clearly his fault for being ugly. And poor. And short.

It's okay to be fat as long as you're a woman
full
Also this.

When a subhuman ethnicel ends up obese because all his family could afford was sodium and high fructose corn syrup, it's clearly his fault for being ugly.
brutal
I remember an Indian kid from school who used food as a cope for his shitty life, his parents were apparently screaming and crying at him to stop eating to death. Brutal tbh, I used to make fun of fat people before but I realized ages ago that they're just coping tbh

brutal
I remember an Indian kid from school who used food as a cope for his shitty life, his parents were apparently screaming and crying at him to stop eating to death. Brutal tbh, I used to make fun of fat people before but I realized ages ago that they're just coping tbh

I don't make fun of fat people unless they constantly regurgitate fatlogic. Then they annoy the shit out of me.

Fat people are unattractive.

The people in school always talk about how we need to understand druggies, get to know them and help them with addiction

Meanwhile, they're the same type of people to mock people for being fat when they passed by in the distance, despite suffering from addiction too.

It was a brutal blackpill when I realized that people were more sympathetic to drug users as they're generally more attractive than fatties. You can do a shit ton of drugs and still look normal tbh, but a person who eats too much will always be ugly.

This is why foids only care about all addictions other except food addiction.
That's coz a lot of people in high class positions take drugs. Hollywood celebrities, f500 executives, investment bankers etc.

Just remember this question. Does it affect the people on top?

Then you will realize how society is shaped.

Its all just virtual signalling. Do you think they even care about the druggies in the first place either. No, its just a way to save face and for them to feel like they are doing something because their lives are just as insignificant as the next person yet they want to "change the world" Yeah right. No one is truly altruistic that's why people film themselves when they do something for the homeless for example.

fatcels are violently hated by females.

becouse drugs addicts don't give fuck

They rarelly talk about overweight

dont like any of them