Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why people act so high and mighty when they’re in the same situation?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do some NEETs act like they’re above other NEETs like @Incelius Savage always acting like he’s better than me when he’s NEET just like I am this Isn’t the 1950s where you can walk into an establishment and ask the employer for a job and get hired instantly nowdays employers expect you to already have 2-3 years of work experience at 18 years old so you’re supposed have a job in high school that’s bullcrap school itself is a job

Because people love hierarchy and hierarchy is made up most of the times

There’s a difference between me being NEET and you being neet. I am neet not by choice. I still need my license.

Plus i am better than you, you just don’t know it.

There’s a difference between me being NEET and you being neet. I am neet not by choice. I still need my license.

You’re not better than me if you’re rotting on here

Actually I’m not NEET by choice I’m forced to be NEET you think I like being broke and starring at 4 walls I’d rather be doing something productive but nobody will hire me due to being atypical and I have a spotty CV you don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back