Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why party maxxing is a good way to increase ur chances to ascend

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
we all know drunk girls. Or girls that are in drrugs do crazy shit. And do what ever Untold this before you have to be at the right place at the right time luck is all we got if we want to ascend. Get a girl drunk if she isn’t already and just fuck her. :feelzez:It’s not illegal since she didn’t say no so you’re all good thoughts ?

How do you get invited to a party?

Don't you need to have friends first and then hopefully one of them invites you to a party?

I think friendmaxxing is a prerequisite here. Without friends if you just show up at some random house party you might get your ass kicked like ER did.

How do you get invited to a party?

Don't you need to have friends first and then hopefully one of them invites you to a party?

I think friendmaxxing is a prerequisite here. Without friends if you just show up at some random house party you might get your ass kicked like ER did.
Ye also er was just a retard spilling drinks on people. Callling ppl names and shit like who the fuck does that if he wants to ascend lol. But ye get friends or. Go to a public party perhaps

Bold of you to assume I can go to parties.