Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why not self improve with new eye colours

Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-
just get one of em eye colour changers, I never worn em but it must be a good way of looking better and less sub 3 and subhuman.
IT suck my dick, how come foids can use makeup and all but we cant use makeup for our eyes and hieght?

Eye coloring is law I used to pretend it wasn’t but it’s cope. A10 or nothing boyo

just get one of em eye colour changers, I never worn em but it must be a good way of looking better and less sub 3 and subhuman.
IT suck my dick, how come foids can use makeup and all but we cant use makeup for our eyes and hieght?
I use glasses. Considering I look like a pedophile (Not a joke), regardless if my eyes are poop-colored (Like they are), or green, it wouldn't change shit.

Ugly as shit, and have glasses on top of that.

I think I will get LED contacts that flash bright colours so I can blind normies

tf is a t50, glasses type?

my eyes are hazel and green in certain lighting. thank god im not a t50.

I have t50 brootal. Though some of my family have lighter shades of brown. One of my cousins is D10 and other cousin is D30 . My grandad was A17
lucky them, im suffering the sins of my forefathers i guess.
Maybe once im done on this earth, chirst might forgive me

I have t50 brootal. Though some of my family have lighter shades of brown. One of my cousins is D10 and other cousin is D30 . My grandad was A17
My sand nigger grandfather had light blue eyes as well it's ovER for dysgenic cels

lucky them, im suffering the sins of my forefathers i guess.
Maybe once im done on this earth, chirst might forgive me
Did your forefathers miscegenate?
What's your race?

My sand nigger grandfather had light blue eyes as well it's ovER for dysgenic cels
Which one specifically?

Both of my parents and 4 of my 6 siblings have lighter shades of brown eyes than me. My brother and sister were even initially born with blue eyes for a few months

Serbian warrior
bingo, i never had a chance in the west let alone home.
I only have gods words and my familys upkeeps to deal with, i dont mind living a quiet life

bingo, i never had a chance in the west let alone home.
I only have gods words and my familys upkeeps to deal with, i dont mind living a quiet life
isolationmaxxing
I have T30 eyes btw

Which one specifically?

Both of my parents and 4 of my 6 siblings have lighter shades of brown eyes than me. My brother and sister were even initially born with blue eyes for a few months
Maternal grandfather only 3 of his 10 children inherited blue eyes one died in a freak accident as a child and in his grandchildren only one lucked out albeit her eyes always looked uninteresting for me, perhaps I'm just coping

Just wear contacts and see the difference

Colored contacts are fake and gay. Eyeshape > eye color anyway.

Lighter shades, regardless of the colour, always look better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back