Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why normies brag/promote their women to foreigners ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
WE HAVE MOST BEUATIFUL WAHMEN IN ENTIRE WORLD ! Jeez...how many times i heard this from poles, all kind of slavs, latinos ( espcially monkeyzilians and congolombians ), curries on insta, arabs, asians, africans. Only group which doesn't do it are bongs and mutts ( americans ) which makes sense cause they conquered world and male conquerors doesn't need to do it, they fuck instead other ''tribes'' women.

I promise normies who brag how their food and women are best, it's super funny to me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo

I wanna fuck japan or filipina so much

Do Slavs brag about their woman being attractive? I though Slavs are annoyed and tired of everyone telling them their woman are most attractive

@WorthlessSlavicShit

It's like a female showing off her expensive purse to flex on other women

it's the hidden secret cuckold sexual preference in every normoid.

curries africans
Curries and nigger don't do this. Nigger not at all I would assume, don't niggers despise sheboons and run after landwhale cumskin whores?

Curries and nigger don't do this. Nigger not at all I would assume, don't niggers despise sheboons and run after landwhale cumskin whores?
i mean on black nationalists do this a lot i saw once some large facebook group about african women

They don't mind the cucking. :feelsclown:

yeah :lul: :lul:

yeah mr anglo english girl are very ugly PLEASE fuck our women !! :lul::lul::lul:
Average normgroid doesn't even have a traditional nationalistic view of their country. They think it's the land that makes a country what it is and not its people. That's why they accept foreigners but it doesn't matter because everyone has an in group preference for their race. Whenever they see ethnics living next to them they start becoming rAcIsT themselves.:soy:

Average normgroid doesn't even have a traditional nationalistic view of their country. They think it's the land that makes a country what it is and not its people. That's why they accept foreigners but it doesn't matter because everyone has an in group preference for their race. Whenever they see ethnics living next to them they start becoming rAcIsT themselves.:soy:
Yes that's why interracial relationships are ultimate failed experiment cause in group preference is too strong

WE HAVE MOST BEUATIFUL WAHMEN IN ENTIRE WORLD ! Jeez...how many times i heard this from poles, all kind of slavs, latinos ( espcially monkeyzilians and congolombians ), curries on insta, arabs, asians, africans. Only group which doesn't do it are bongs and mutts ( americans ) which makes sense cause they conquered world and male conquerors doesn't need to do it, they fuck instead other ''tribes'' women.

I promise normies who brag how their food and women are best, it's super funny to me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
SFcels do it, niggers do it to boost nigfoids self esteem.

Do Slavs brag about their woman being attractive? I though Slavs are annoyed and tired of everyone telling them their woman are most attractive

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Western foods (not obeast) mog them anyways. Slav foids look finngoloid.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Many do actually, tho slavcels are tired likely

Anyways I'm very frustrated white men don't just start shitting on whitewhores en masse. This demographic causes so much mayhem and problems for white men. The coping is too much. If they do there is always a qualifier e.g. liberal. Every other demographic has a large contingent shitting on their foids.

Last edited:
Anyways I'm very frustrated white men don't just start shitting on whitewhores en masse. This demographic causes so much mayhem and problems for white men. The coping is too much. If they do there is always a qualifier e.g. liberal. Every other demographic has a large contingent shitting on their foids.

It's more socially acceptable to admit certain races of men are ugly then it is to say specific races of foids are ugly.

Because the women are seen as low value there, hence the behavior.

You westerners over-inflate women and accordingly, their egos (to the moon). LMAO.

They (poles, all kind of slavs, latinos) are not cucked, you are.

Last edited:
Ironically countries which actually have attractive girls like South Korea or Sweden don't do this.

Ironically countries which actually have attractive girls like South Korea or Sweden don't do this.
But most swedish women look like troons and korean noodles are less attractive noodles

Zrzut ekranu 2024 05 02 024539

so much beauty

But most swedish women look like troons and korean noodles are less attractive noodles
Massive cope. Scandinavian women are the most beautiful among White women and Korean women among Asians.

Massive cope. Scandinavian women are the most beautiful among White women and Korean women among Asians.
You only say this cause you were influenced by goyimwood and cuckpop

I known some shit about phenos and most nordic women are often masculine and even most common phenotype of korea look like this

4hVdsJPjbQOQKZaOrtt5z51p1_0tpS3Gm0-gylN5ggJc8gr3rVyj63aVIU870HNhK2SxAAzOsEYwYL6zN0AS

You only say this cause you were influenced by goyimwood and cuckpop

I known some shit about phenos and most nordic women are often masculine and even most common phenotype of korea look like this

4hVdsJPjbQOQKZaOrtt5z51p1_0tpS3Gm0-gylN5ggJc8gr3rVyj63aVIU870HNhK2SxAAzOsEYwYL6zN0AS
lol this.

a very very high percentage of Koreans undergo the knife because their looks are bad.

the real changs and stacies are rotting in North Korea. Chinese emperors used to source for North Korean concubines.

lol this.

a very very high percentage of Koreans undergo the knife because their looks are bad.

the real changs and stacies are rotting in North Korea. Chinese emperors used to source for North Korean concubines.
honestly mediapill is real racepill 20 years ago nobody cared for korean men and women

southern european and eastern european mog germanic women and men while SEA women are better than overrated korean and jap women

best noodles are thai and viets

honestly mediapill is real racepill 20 years ago nobody cared for korean men and women

southern european and eastern european mog germanic women and men while SEA women are better than overrated korean and jap women
I have tasted a few Viet and Thai meat (paid route) and they are good ngl.

Tbh i wouldn't mind it if said men had something to say about what their foids do. But nowadays they obviously don't especially us cucked poles

Tbh i wouldn't mind it if said men had something to say about what their foids do. But nowadays they obviously don't especially us cucked poles
#p0lka

Seems like a secret cuck fantasy among SFcels, black nationalists and Asian nationalists. I mean it would make more sense to psyop people to believe your women are ugly.

is a weird way to cope with not getting pussy, believing there own women are too good for them

It's ultra cringe when i see someone from my country bragging how much "hawt our wahmen" to the foreign tourist by openly inviting him to cuck us men by fucking our foids. And yes, unfortunetly i come from a Slavic country in the balkans (BulGAYria).

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyy