Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why no politician start a incel party?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
it really blows my mind.

yes most people dont want to go public about being pro-incels, but after all - only you knows what you voted.
that means all the incels and probaly alot of FA's and alot of just ugly virgins will glady vote for him.

yes, he wont be the prime minister/president in his country, but for sure he will get enough votes to get a part in the goverment. in the congress. in the legislature.

that way he could promote stuff that will help us - import of free whores, benefits, sharia laws. minimize the stupid gifts that the feminazi's in every country gave foids.

i would vote for them for 100%. and even donate a small amount.

Because no fun

Because they would have multiple assassination attempts on them within their first day of registering it.

Nathan LARPson tried to be political, maybe he can tell you why it's hard to start an incel movement.

Politics is bullshit for incels, incels need to create an reactionary ideology and spread their message trough intellectualism and finally taking arms and rebel against this world.

all the parties in my country need (((their))) approval. so it's impossible. only good goys allowed.

Because its contradictary with the laws in the country

Just pander to a small group of males, which a large chunk of have no motivation and never leave the house, so you have no chance of winning, bro.
Also if one incel politician was elected in the legislature, they wouldn't be able to change much on their own, unfortunately

A proposal to protect women will always find a majority in the population, if it's worded the right way.
The same isn't true for men. We are expected to stay on our own 2 feet.

That is the difference in terms of gender roles. And it has always been true. But in history there used to be some kind of benelovent paternalism towards women.Being a protected class, didn't mean you got all the benefits of men. Our society had a natural logic to it. You get something, but not the same as people that live independent and without these protections.

So when men got universal voting rights, because you can't expect men to just be drafted, but not given some say in how their goverment works, it wasn't at all natural and logical for women to get the same voting rights as well, because women don't and should never be drafted.

Democracy, where EVERYONE can vote, is useless. We are men and we are powerful and so we should use our strength to take power and not rely on some party.

it really blows my mind.

yes most people dont want to go public about being pro-incels, but after all - only you knows what you voted.
that means all the incels and probaly alot of FA's and alot of just ugly virgins will glady vote for him.

yes, he wont be the prime minister/president in his country, but for sure he will get enough votes to get a part in the goverment. in the congress. in the legislature.

that way he could promote stuff that will help us - import of free whores, benefits, sharia laws. minimize the stupid gifts that the feminazi's in every country gave foids.

Why don't start with yourself?

DEMOCRACY IS THE MOST CUCKED SYSTEM YOU CAN GET

FUCK DEMOCRACY

FUCK SECULARISM

FUCK MUH ENLIGHTENMENT

FUCK HUMAN RIGHTS

FUCK THE UNITED NATIONS

FUCK GLOBALISM

MY SOLUTION:

ETHNOCENTRIC THEOCRACY

TOTALITARIANISM

They would be destroyed, they'd have antifa fags and bluepilled cucks attacking them 24/7

I can’t possibly imagine why

Hqdefault 2

Not to many incels will actually join tbh

it really blows my mind.

Once made.
It would be shut down harder than the two towers at Jew York.

Incels faces are not sellable to the voters in liberal 'democracies'.

They will be attacked and not respected. Normies will not take them seriously due to no gf and (usually) no social life. How can one lead if he has no experience/involvement?

Any politician who tries to do such thing out of nowhere would be killing his political career. Nowadays, there is no context in the mainstream debates of most countries for incels. That's why we need to spread the blackpill before getting into politics.

I would've voted for Nathan Larson if nothing else just for the outrage he caused.

It would be too embarrassing for them

Basically any alt-right party.