Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why niggers hate ricemen so much

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Theyre miserable af and they know it, with nothing but a life of 40 ounces and rap music to look forward to, mang, not to mention prison and getting shot up by police or their own fellow chimps

Thats why they stay hating against ricemen because they know their own lives aint gonna anywhere, and they’ll never amount to anything themselves while rice are more successful on average, mang :smonk:

Because there niggers

Theyre miserable af and they know it, with nothing but a life of 40 ounces and rap music to look forward to, mang, not to mention prison and getting shot up by police or their own fellow chimps

Thats why they stay hating against ricemen because they know their own lives aint gonna anywhere, and they’ll never amount to anything themselves while rice are more successful on average, mang :smonk:
Because there niggers

Niggers are the crackers of the world

Mostly an inferiority complex stemming from the much more historically significant and advanced culture of rices, and also feeling more powerful due to their larger frame and height on average. :feelsjuice:

Mostly an inferiority complex stemming from the much more historically significant and advanced culture of rices, and also feeling more powerful due to their larger frame and height on average. :feelsjuice:
:yes::smonk:

Sounds like merica

Dey wuz kangz n shiet tho, mang:feelsEhh:

Dey wuz kangz n shiet tho, mang:feelsEhh:
true 7777088 HSC00923 7

rice money mog em too hard

I can think of three reasons:

Rice success in "wayycisss" countries like the US negate niggers' claim that they live in a racist society

Ricemen are generally introverted and don't engage strangers much. Niggers on the other hand, are loud and want to involve bystanders in on their "fun". Niggers perceive Asian quietness and introversion as snobbery (I kinda relate to this because I'm extremely quiet by hispanic standards, and my co-ethnic acquaintances usually assume I'm a snob because I don't talk much and have reserved body language)

Along with their introversion, ricemen are mostly thin and short to average height. Niggers will assume they're weak, and niggers despise weakness (victimhood is only applied to themselves, BTW)

Because rice man is not pc
Rice man will enslave nighers after white man goes kaput

Because they have a victim complex and think they're entitled to everything and can get away with doing whatever they want.

I can think of three reasons:

Rice success in "wayycisss" countries like the US negate niggers' claim that they live in a racist society

Ricemen are generally introverted and don't engage strangers much. Niggers on the other hand, are loud and want to involve bystanders in on their "fun". Niggers perceive Asian quietness and introversion as snobbery (I kinda relate to this because I'm extremely quiet by hispanic standards, and my co-ethnic acquaintances usually assume I'm a snob because I don't talk much and have reserved body language)

Along with their introversion, ricemen are mostly thin and short to average height. Niggers will assume they're weak, and niggers despise weakness (victimhood is only applied to themselves, BTW)
Very true and high iq take, mang :bigbrain:

Rice and noodles hate other rice

Noodles never lose though

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

aint no nigger jealous of you zipperhead nerds, they hate you cuz ur weak and ugly

For the same exact reasons as other races: subhuman appearence, high percentage of cuckery, low t and autism.

For the same exact reasons as other races: subhuman appearence, high percentage of cuckery, low t and autism.
Its mainly niggers who are targeting ricecels for crimes tho, mang

based, mang.
although i hate weed n shiet but i'll drink like the sailors
share the cash or catch the hands, Chico :smonk:

over

Niggers are jealous of ricemen's ability to behave civilized, have jobs, and not act like rampaging rabid chimpanzees, and it drives the niggers so fucking crazy to the point of wanting to kill them.

Niggers are jealous of ricemen's ability to behave civilized, have jobs, and not act like rampaging rabid chimpanzees, and it drives the niggers so fucking crazy to the point of wanting to kill them.
It's literally the truth, mang.
I remember being in elementary school n shiet and throwing a pink eraser at a noodle because I wanted to be perfect like her n shiet
i got sent to the office and they wrote me a bad note home and my parents made me write a "sorry note" to the noodle
i felt like a cuck and still feel like one to this day :feelsbadman:

it's over,

I know many rice people that are niggers