Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Neo Luddism may be the solution

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I was reading some of of Ted Kaczynskis works and watching documentaries about some neo Luddite peoples like amish folks and was thinking, maybe if we removed all forms of technology and had to resort back to pre-industrial society living styles maybe we would have a chance to ascend/find relationships regardless of our looks or appearance, If anything the only thing that really mattered in those days was physical performance which can be enhanced via intensive labour. Of course without modern technology this forum would seize but hey, at least you'd have a trad gf or whatever.

If a sudden event caused the world to lose electricity indefinitely imagine what would happen to society.

If a sudden event caused the world to lose electricity indefinitely imagine what would happen to society.
Soyciety dissolves

like a solar flare? god i wish that would happen, as long as i'm not in a lift when it occurs

like a solar flare? god i wish that would happen, as long as i'm not in a lift when it occurs
Yeah I’d if the earth’s axis were to tilt very slightly I reckon it affects the magnetism if everything on the planet and this electronics too.