Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why native americans and blacks should have been killed by whites

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
Many people say that the only reason why sub saharan africa africa is so poor is because africa is very dangerous (animals) and it has a bad climate, and that if whites tried to live in sub-saharan africa, they would die because they would not be adapted to the climate like blacks are, but you need to remember which country is the richest country in sub-saharan africa, south africa:
3366426 Screenshot 2023 04 19 054407
(morocco, egypt and tunisia are not black countries)
3367390 1182815
3367379 20171111 WOM982 0
Ifpri 2014 extreme and moderate poverty in africa map
3367363 Screenshot 2023 04 19 170705
3367367 Screenshot 2023 04 19 1708213367368 Screenshot 2023 04 19 170929
there are other countries with a higher GDP per capita than south africa but that is because those countries have only 1 or 2 million habitants, and only the rich have the wealth, those cointries also have the best natural resources and minerals in the world
let me tell you why south africa is the best country in sub-saharan africa, it's because it has a 7.9% white population compared to the other sub-saharan countries:
3366448 Screenshot 2023 04 19 0611263366447 Screenshot 2023 04 19 061002
just look at how rich the white part of south africa is compared to the black part:
the more white you are, the better, that is why i will use some technology in the future, to change my brain and body to be more white, also:

i believe that whites should have killed all the native americans (i'm castizo) and blacks when they colonized their land, just like they did in the US and Australia(natives were only killed in the US and Australia), just compare latin america and africa to the US and Australia, imagine having 2 more US's but in sub-saharan africa and latin america, the world would be 10 times more technologically advanced

Last edited:
brutal racepill. OGRE for ethnics. reincarnation Maxxing

Morocco is a shithole of barbarian shitskinned arabs, just like Algeria. Thats why when they come to Europe they behave like monkeys. All the moors I saw that made it into hs and uni were amazighs.

Also

Primer latino que reconoce que la pobreza de latam no es culpa de los españoles, ya era hora de que os diéseis cuenta :feelswhat:

niggers are like cockroaches, you spare their lives now then they multiply and destroy your country in the future, Brazil Princess spared slave niggers so today half of the brazilian population could be mutt abominations and favelas could be full of these cartel mutt drug dealers

Last edited:
jfl, north africa have less blacks than america. that explains why they're more shootings and gangs in places like burgerland.
also it's based that whites should have killed native americans completely when they took their country, that would have stopped the deathnic genes from running wild in some americans today

Instead of genociding the natives the Spaniards impregnated them, JFL

niggers are like cockroaches, you spare their lives now then they multiply and destroy your country
This can be said about pretty much all brown ethnics, though nigs and jews the most

los españoles trajeron a los africanos a america, mi padre es mitad mulatto (se ve mas blanco que negro asi que aun parece mas blanco), asi que herede una nariz africana, es su culpa de que sea un mounstruo
Los españoles trajeron negros para esclavizarlos ya que vosotros estábais protegidos, fuisteis vosotros quienes os independizasteis y liberasteis a los negros :feelswhat:

Pero sí que es culpa de los españoles no haber blanqueado por completo América, eso no te lo discuto. Mejor para nosotros, las empresas españolas se aprovechan de latam ya que vuestras economías son más débiles :bigbrain:

its because they're migrants from europe who brought over everything from europe/asia retard, not because they've been living in africa alongside bantus for thousands of years
yeah

Me making black people with my poo