Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why must you tell me “I have a boyfriend”

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I’m asking for simple directions, “I have a boyfriend”, I’m asking what assignments due “I have a boyfriend”, how do I solve this question, “I have a boyfriend”, the professor assigned us as a group “I have a boyfriend”. I get it you have a fucking boyfriend, stop telling me that shit.

Just reply with "And I have a girlfriend. I'm just asking you for some (directions, help, etc.). Please provide me some valuable information or fuck off."

They want you out of their sight as a subhuman, humiliating you and making it seem like you're asking an inappropriate question with that absurd response is exactly the way to do it as it's usually pretty effective and gets you to walk away wondering what the fuck happened. You might even get some nearby cucks/orbiters jumping in for the lady's defense! :feelsclown:

To tell you that you are ugly as fuck aka rubbing pure sulphur on your wound.
Like damn I can already figure out I’m ugly as fuck, no need to tell me so many times. It’s infuriating

They don't want anything to do with you.

Tell it that you don’t care

Use racetams if you have dark pigment.

jfl those narcissistic foids probably think you're hitting on them and feel the need to remind you their pussy is taken

Southern phenotype.

Use racetams if you have dark pigment.

If you're in University, you are already high average.

Use racetams for a bit of an advantage. Perhaps a few of your opponents can reconsider their study.

Women get off on putting people down and being sadistic cunts. Its because deep down, they know the clock is ticking. They will only be in their prime for a maximum of 5 years, then will cry every time they see themselves in the mirror. A woman has no purpose in life other than reproduction. This is why the older they get, the angrier they are. They know they are quickly reaching the end.

god i fucking hate foids with boyfriends. They make sure to bring up their bf any chance they get