Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why most incels become addicted to video games as kids

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's a safe environment you control 100%. When you press A you know what will happen. Everything is explained to you. Everything is logical.

When you leave the house you control fucking nothing and usually scary, unpredictable stuff happens.

And fucking nobody explains you a damn thing about life (unless you're Chad). Life should be like a fucking video game. (Which it is for Chad).

Basically games are 100% fair. You get what you do. If you're a shit strategist you lose. If you're a retard you won't get the story.

Life isn't like that at all. It is unfair as fuck and usually the worst things happen to good people.

Last edited:
It's a safe environment you can 100% control. When you press A you know what will happen. Everything is explained to you. Everything is logical.

When you leave the house you control fucking nothing and usually scary, unpredictable stuff happens.

And fucking nobody explains you a damn thing about life (unless you're Chad). Life should be like a fucking video game. (Which it is for Chad).

View: https://youtu.be/fsP_f4s1LwE

Underrated thread

it's because video games are the only way truecels can win at something

chad wins in sports and with girls
nerds win at academics
truecels with no talents can only "win" in video games

it's because video games are the only way truecels can win at something

chad wins in sports and with girls
nerds win at academics
truecels with no talents can only "win" in video games
even in video games I lose

Humans in real life suck. In video games you escape in a world where things are way better.

In real life you only get bullied and rejected.

For me, it's because I had no friends

Underrated post. You're absolutely right. Couldn't have explained it better honestly, I mean you're pretty cool and genius for thinking about it in the first place but this really is the reason.

Idk man, even normies play video games when they are young

yea but you're more addicted to them if you're an incel. That's how i was.
That is somewhat true, since no friends, nobody invites you to anything, no choice but to stay inside your room and rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back