Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why middle schools suck

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
lolis live much closer on average to their middle schools than high schools so it is much more unlikely to catch them on public transportation on their way home because they usually just walk :feelsbadman:

no seriously help me out here how do I solve this problem I found a really nice loli but good luck ever seeing her other than the 30m she walks from school to home :feelsbadman: if she had some after school activity then maybe but no idea when or if she just ldars :feelscomfy: in the afternoon

Lmao another coper believing women ldar alone jfl
You deserve whats waiting for you

Lmao another coper believing women ldar alone jfl
You deserve whats waiting for you
no nigger I mean if she goes out with her sister or classmate or whatever she doesn't do it on schedule so no way to reliably see her :bigbrain: I would need some sport class or musical instrument class to see her regularly and for it to be far enough for her to warrant using a bus where I can meet her :bigbrain: anyway at 12 I reckon she isn't slutting it up every night in the city :bigbrain:

U in middle school or are you an adult?

no nigger I mean if she goes out with her sister or classmate or whatever she doesn't do it on schedule so no way to reliably see her :bigbrain: I would need some sport class or musical instrument class to see her regularly and for it to be far enough for her to warrant using a bus where I can meet her :bigbrain: anyway at 12 I reckon she isn't slutting it up every night in the city :bigbrain:
I'll be waiting your thread about how you found out she has a bf, remember to tag me

I love answering relevant threads with my personal history. It gives me new joys:

After being homeschooled for six years(Little guidance), I graduated from 8th grade with only knowledge of Pre-Algebra.

I have ASD-related fixation. In theory, such an arrangement would've worked quite well, if I didn't also have ADHD/Dyscalculia from a brain lesion. In terms of intellectual ability, Ritalin would've made it tolerable(I had to ask my Geometry teacher to teach me how to perform long-division; Mother could barely use fractions).

This meant I was eventually in an environment with programmers of similar age who could easily grasp useful mathematical concepts, whereas I was lacking in even basic concepts of arithmetic and geometry. I relied on my verbal intelligence to handle abstraction.

Last edited:
I know she doesn't :owo:

I'm 28
Flat750x1000075fu1

Pretty dumb to be confessing to kidnapping kids on a forum
I love answering relevant threads with my personal history. It gives me new joys:

After being homeschooled for six years(Little guidance), I graduated from 8th grade with only knowledge of Pre-Algebra.

View attachment 573325

View attachment 573328

I have ASD-related fixation. In theory, such an arrangement would've worked quite well, if I didn't also have ADHD/Dyscalculia from a brain lesion. In terms of intellectual ability, Ritalin would've made it tolerable(I had to ask my Geometry teacher to teach me how to perform long-division; Mother could barely use fractions).

This meant I was eventually in an environment with programmers of similar age who could easily grasp useful mathematical concepts, whereas I was lacking in even basic concepts of arithmetic and geometry. I relied on my verbal intelligence to handle abstraction:

View attachment 573332

View attachment 573333

View attachment 573334

Matthew...cntkillme - Only a year older than I am.
Roblox, I'm dead

why would I kidnap her :feelswhat: I want to just have nice chats with her for now and then impregnate when she reaches legal age :owo:
To catch a predator bane chris hansen funny 7818294528

Images 1

agecucks seething :owo: