Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why loneliness is a valid reason for killing yourself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you are a chronically lonely person, in that you have been alone, and felt the pain of loneliness for most of your life, you should 99% of the time kill yourself. The reason is simple: it does not get better. Every second that tallies up, it only feels worse. Why would you live if you know it will never get better? The very definition of insanity right there. I can't think of a more valid reason. Do the responsible thing, for yourself, and for society :feelsrope::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Please explain to me why you shouldn't kill yourself if you are chronically lonely. I'm all ears.

If you are a chronically lonely person, in that you have been alone, and felt the pain of loneliness for most of your life, you should 99% of the time kill yourself. The reason is simple: it does not get better. Every second that tallies up, it only feels worse. Why would you live if you know it will never get better? The very definition of insanity right there. I can't think of a more valid reason. Do the responsible thing, for yourself, and for society :feelsrope::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Please explain to me why you shouldn't kill yourself if you are chronically lonely. I'm all ears.
There are so many things you can do even if you are lonely. It's dumb to mope about things you don't have when you could focus on the things that are in your reach if you try to get them. Learn something new, pick up a hobby.

There are so many things you can do even if you are lonely. It's dumb to mope about things you don't have when you could focus on the things that are in your reach if you try to get them. Learn something new, pick up a hobby.
HAHAHAHA

There are other things in life to gain enjoyment from, even if you’re lonely

Loneliness is not something I experience being SzPD, I'm always alone. What I frequently experience is mostly suicidal thoughts.

Put my high effort thread on must read content first please

I have completely accepted that I am too much of a subhuman for not being lonely. No objection here.
I desire to attain some alternative meaning in my life, whatever form it may take.
I admittedly have no concrete, feasible idea how that will take place, and it probably won't but I don't want to completely give into nihilistic defeatism, yet.
I felt suicidal and attempted it in the past. But I currently do not feel suicidal, despite my life being dogshit.
This is not me trying to talk anyone out of it. I am not against it. Just my experience and thoughts on this matter.

I like being alone

I like being alone
D1710A64 0FAF 4887 96B3 7D781A78BA1D

Eventually hobbies become boring too. At least for me that was the case.

Eventually hobbies become boring too. At least for me that was the case.
For me too.
The reason is that, we are supposed to live in small tribes community of hunter-gatherer, we progress in hobbies to show it to the tribes, so they can acknowledge our specific usefulness and give us privilege like better foid or better gears, house than the other

aside from the discussion:

kicking pregnant foids would be so fun !

sounds like a IT tranny response

Exactly, many people call this "a cope", but I can be happy doing things I enjoy.