Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why Lgbt will benefit incels

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★
OK IM SORRY FOR BAIT TITLE BUT HEAR ME OUT SRSLY.

Whilst lgbt rots depressed over non existant problems and inject estrogen into their teenagers and make their kids trans (ive seen 2 gender neutral 4 year olds irl not kidding)

THEYRE DELIBERETELY REMOVING THE BRACKET TO BECOMING A WOMAN WHICH MEANS A.I WAIFUS WILL BE QUALIFIED TO BECOMING REAL WOMEN

Robo women are real women!

Angry Crazy Eyes GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Either that, or all the younger "men" will be trans-confused weirdos in a few years. And then we can bang college girls since the "chads" who would've existed by then will all be "four-gender non-binary furry otherkin".

Just as long as it's factory-original vagina, not one of these MtF refurbishings. I don't care what the Woke left says, those are not vaginas and never will be.

How can the .is mods be of any benefit?

Fucking hell.
It's just their parents virtue-signaling, and the kids think they have to do it to be "normal".

Within a generation we're going to have a WAVE of suicides and mass shootings as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back