Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why it's impossible for incels to have a normal relationship with women

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
Even if an incel rejects the blackpill and somehow manages to find a girlfriend he can not fake his sexual and romantic experience. The moment kissing and everything else comes up he is doomed. Being awkward and inexperienced would work if he was 17 maybe 19 but every year beyond that makes it weirder and weirder. Once his status is exposed he will be judged immediately and viewed as a defected male, a loser, someone who is mentally unstable and has been unwanted by every other female before her. Being a male virgin in late 20's is worse than having a criminal record.

To avoid that you're forced to sleep with strangers for cash. Mind you that many prostitutes have a no kissing policy, are rude and will be openly disgusted by you if you try to get romantic with them. Once you go through with that you're stuck with a humiliating sexual past and a humiliating experience of paying for something that others received for free literally 5000 times by now. You will always be that disgusting pervert that had to pay for sex and you will have to lie about your sexual past for the rest of your life.

At this point you're already beaten, embarassed, humilated before even beginning your first normal relatonship.

Even if an incel rejects the blackpill and somehow manages to find a girlfriend he can not fake his sexual and romantic experience. The moment kissing and everything else comes up he is doomed. Being awkward and inexperienced would work if he was 17 maybe 19 but every year beyond that makes it weirder and weirder. Once his status is exposed he will be judged immediately and viewed as a defected male, a loser, someone who is mentally unstable and has been unwanted by every other female before her. Being a male virgin in late 20's is worse than having a criminal record.

To avoid that you're forced to sleep with strangers for cash. Mind you that many prostitutes have a no kissing policy, are rude and will be openly disgusted by you if you try to get romantic with them. Once you go through with that you're stuck with a humiliating sexual past and a humiliating experience of paying for something that others received for free literally 5000 times by now. You will always be that disgusting pervert that had to pay for sex and you will have to lie about your sexual past for the rest of your life.

At this point you're already beaten, embarassed, humilated before even beginning your first normal relatonship.
I discourage sex with prostitutes

If you're the kind of "incel" who can get a girl to want to kiss or have sex, then chances are you can get more than one girl to kiss or have sex. So when you strike out with the first one because you didn't know how to kiss, you do better with the next one, and the next one and so on.

If you're the kind of "incel" who can get a girl to want to kiss or have sex, then chances are you can get more than one girl to kiss or have sex. So when you strike out with the first one because you didn't know how to kiss, you do better with the next one, and the next one and so on.
That's not how it works boyo. If you're 25 30 35 and you finally got a date, it will in most cases take years to get another one. And you're not going to get much experience from 1 humiliating sex. If anything it will hold you back mentally even more than if you were a virgin

I feel like threads like these are bait for the fakecels to come out and say how kissing and sex aren’t has hard you think :feelswhere:

I feel like threads like these are bait for the fakecels to come out and say how kissing and sex aren’t has hard you think :feelswhere:
I can't imagine. I think kissing, especially the french kissing has to be pretty damn hard. Anything beyond kissing a woman's forehead would be too much for me.:feelsrope:

That's not how it works boyo. If you're 25 30 35 and you finally got a date, it will in most cases take years to get another one.
Depends on why it took you until age 25 30 35. Some guys get rejected by 99% of women, other guys do nothing and think they're incel because foids aren't throwing pussy at them.

And you're not going to get much experience from 1 humiliating sex. If anything it will hold you back mentally even more than if you were a virgin
How do you know? Theory or practice?

Depends on why it took you until age 25 30 35. Some guys get rejected by 99% of women, other guys do nothing and think they're incel because foids aren't throwing pussy at them.

How do you know? Theory or practice?
Theory. I tried learning how to drive a car on my own without anyone teaching me so I crashed it into a wall. At low speeds so it was fine but I was so humiliated and scared that when I had to take actual driving lessions it screwed up my performance badly.

So I can relate how a bad experience with sex would work for me.

Just be a Whiteknight Jestermaxxer theory.

I can't imagine. I think kissing, especially the french kissing has to be pretty damn hard. Anything beyond kissing a woman's forehead would be too much for me.:feelsrope:
I mean the fact that your average normie and even soyboys are able to do it makes me think it’s not a big deal

You can lie

There's literally no point past 25 anyway. All foids have had hundreds of chad cocks rammed in their assholes by then, and would only date you for betabuxx.