Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why it never began for curries

F

foreigngame

Banned
-
Link:
imgur.com/a/hUM6Gw4

As soon as a woman sees a curry, she automatically thinks of the creepiness, small dick, bad hygiene, and other known stereotypes. These are literally the first things that women think of when they see a curry and they are immediately repulsed before it even started. It truly never began for curries.

Tbh that's what I think of when I see a curry other than the dick part. They haven't proved me wrong yet.

This is how curries can ascend.

Tbh that's what I think of when I see a curry other than the dick part. They haven't proved me wrong yet.

First things that women will automatically think of when they see a curry are: creepy, small dick, AND bad hygiene

So it never even began from the start

Ugly curry foids who are not even worthy of P&D by the Chad and only have the option of arranged marriage are like blessings to currycels. But sadly there's not enough of them to go around. Future looks quite ominous for curries.

First things that women will automatically think of when they see a curry are: creepy, small dick, AND bad hygiene

So it never even began from the start

The Small Dick is an old asian stereotype going back decades, so is the Big Dick for Blacks. No one traditionally considered curries either - That BBC article is propagated by misc/pol, not normies.

Last edited:
The Small Dick is an old asian stereotype going back decades, so is the Big Dick for Blacks. No one traditionally considered curries either - That BBC article is propagated by misc/pol, not normies.

No, curries have the stereotype of small dick and I know many women that think that when they interact with a curry. You can even see that on social media.

Twitter, YouTube comments, Facebook, etc

Tons of small indian dick jokes by women

Examples? I only see that about Asians, with Indians, it's creepy, etc, that's it.

Just search Twitter and you'll find examples. You'll see them in Youtube comments too that deal with indians.

Curries have the stereotype of bad hygiene, small dick AND creepy: imgur.com/a/hUM6Gw4

So those comments mention hygiene and creepiness not dicks. Where are you getting that from?

Again, even in those texts, you have people asking women for their opinion, and most of the women just defect that particular question. That's not evidence of it.

I'm going to kill myself

So those comments mention hygiene and creepiness not dicks. Where are you getting that from?

Again, even in those texts, you have people asking women for their opinion, and most of the women just defect that particular question. That's not evidence of it.

There are so many girls making fun of small brown/indian dicks. Do you live under a rock?

Example

There are so many girls making fun of small brown/indian dicks. Do you live under a rock?

Example

She dates Black guys, you'll find similar posts from White Girls (about White guys) who date Black guys. Is that your best example? Because you'll find many more White girls into Tyrone mocking White dicks.

Last edited:
I don't even know how India goes around with so many truecels, why hasn't there been a beta uprising there? Is religion such a good cope?

I don't even know how India goes around with so many truecels, why hasn't there been a beta uprising there? Is religion such a good cope?

It's similar to the Middle East.

Poor curries

Just brutal smh

Being a curry is an automatic 5 point drop in smv.

She dates Black guys, you'll find similar posts from White Girls (about White guys) who date Black guys. Is that your best example? Because you'll find many more White girls into Tyrone mocking White dicks.

There are so many examples of small indian/brown dick if you just look. Lots of women view indian men as having small dick ALONG with being creep, dirty, and ugly which is why it never even started for curries.

Even a good looking curry has no chance. Is this from a currywhore too?

evueF9A.png

Ugly curry foids who are not even worthy of P&D by the Chad and only have the option of arranged marriage are like blessings to currycels. But sadly there's not enough of them to go around. Future looks quite ominous for curries.

Arranged marriage is beta buxxing so it doesn't count and a curse in disguise. The ugly currywhores are just using you for money

There are so many examples of small indian/brown dick if you just look. Lots of women view indian men as having small dick ALONG with being creep, dirty, and ugly which is why it never even started for curries.

You do realize that's a curry who said that himself, right? That's a Pakistani. Again, you're just echoing trolls as I've said. Hint: if it were a real phenomenon, he wouldn't have posted it, because it would've applied to himself. It's like a Jap mocking Chinese dicks.

Last edited:
You do realize that's a curry who said that himself, right? That's a Pakistani. Again, you're just echoing trolls as I've said. Hint: if it were a real phenomenon, he wouldn't have posted it, because it would've applied to himself. It's like a Jap mocking Chinese dicks.

Pakistanis are curries as well.

Pakistanis are curries as well.

That's my point, he's just posting a bunch of troll comments as his *evidence*, the reality is that the black dick meme is an old one going back hundreds of years to the days of slavery when slave-owners told white women to be fearful of blacks, and the asian meme is an old trope as well.

This India thing is just a bunch of internet talk dating back to that single BBC news article from 2006.

Brutal curry pill brings me close to suicide everyday. I don’t even know why I try, what did curries even do to deserve all this hate?

It’s not our fault we were born this way. There is no hope. Just a tunnel full of darkness with no light coming from the other end.

Brutal curry pill brings me close to suicide everyday. I don’t even know why I try, what did curries even do to deserve all this hate?

It’s not our fault we were born this way. There is no hope. Just a tunnel full of darkness with no light coming from the other end.

Fakecel. Move back to India and get an arranged marriage.

Fakecel. Move back to India and get an arranged marriage.
I don’t wana reproduce with my shitty genetics. I can’t bring another currycel in this world and I refuse to raise a whore.

Lol currycels are so beta that they are literally the most fucked race on the planet and there's so few of them going ER.

I've seen some Currys with decent looking White women in New York City and Washington DC.

Found the curry!

I'm not a Curry. I've seen Curries with decent looking White women. Rare but I've seen it. The only Ethnic I haven't seen with a decent looking white woman is East Asian.