Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why it is harder for me to gain acceptance from women and society?

J

jakeraster

Greycel
I had an anger issues due to being socially ostracized for a decade. I had an emotional outburst because of it. All i wanted is acceptance from society and women and because of my emotional outburst due to being socially ostracized for a long time will make me more rejected by women and people. Where is the justice as i am being socially ostracized and people fearing me more as i want to fulfill my fundamental basic human needs which is love and belongingness and due to me being feared and excluded by most people. I dont mean hurting people from my emotional outburst and i know it is my emotional response from being mistreated for a long time and i already reached my limits. As i am more excluded and feared by people, it gets me worse and i cannot receive support from others. I did not do anything wrong against people for them to ostracize me.

society and especially w*men just hate ugly,short,brown or non NT men its just how it is

I assume you are ugly. That's why.

If you're a man, you need to be rich and have above average looks if you want women and society to give a fuck about you,