Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why isn't it ok for an immature 30 yo guy to date (or at least try to date) a 14 yo girl?

I was wondering this yesterday.. say for whatever reason you fail to go through puberty.. would it then be ok to be with a 15 year old girl? I’m sure normies will say no. But why?

It is completely ok. Most of these whores have already taken multiple cock and given rim jobs to Chads by 14. If I could date a 14 year old I would too

Because you're ugly.

Nobody cares when an attractive Chad is fucking an underage girl. It was common to see high school girls fucking older guys with cars when I went to school.

It's quite simple. Boys and girls often don't know their true value. Most of us probably didn't think we would end up incels back when we were 14. Girls at that age don't know that their true value is many times higher than they think. People are simply trying to protect these easily impressionable kids from a low value subhuman.

14 is pretty young, and you would have to be pretty dumb to have the mentality of a 14 year old.

It it's not. Only cucks think that.

90% of your threads are regarding jailbait.

Now this thread is also on inceltears.
JFL al the comments.

"14 years olds don’t want your creepy, predatory, pathetic self either"
"you're immature and a fucking pedophile"
"Your just a disgusting pedophile"
"You are as old as you are. Deal. Facts don’t care about your feelings, incel."
"No one wants to hear your gross excuses for being a predatory creepy ass pedophile. Hope this guy gets arrested one day. "

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
LMAO GOOD EAT SHIT YOU TRIGGERED CUCKS

Jeremy Meeks can date teens. Since you’re incel, I assume you are ugly, so you can’t date teens.

Actually it's 100%. :feelskek::feelskek:
I think its funny because he's triggers All the PROTECT ALL DA KEEDS child worshipping moral fag cucks on Reddit with his posts

"You just can't handle a mature lady, with curves and a multitude of experiences" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jeremy Meeks can date teens. Since you’re incel, I assume you are ugly, so you can’t date teens.
It's weird you never see guys like this on the sex offenders registry.

Screen Shot 2018 12 03 at 105516 PM

I think its funny because he's triggers All the PROTECT ALL DA KEEDS child worshipping moral fag cucks on Reddit with his posts
The same "protect duh kids" fags are probably ok with women having late term 8 and half month pregnancy abortions.

I don't see the point of discussing this scenario as though it has merit.

We will never have the looks or game to have a chance with JB's so we might as well be discussing what we are going to do when we learn how to fly by flapping our arms.

That said you can date a 14 year old, just can't do anything sexual. You could still like cuddle/hold hands/kiss, there's no law against that.

what is a worse relationship, a 14 year old who dates a 16 year old and he treats her like a sex toy and dumps her, or maybe a guy who's in his 20's who treats her respectfully and wants a loving relationship. Which do you think would be more mentally "scarring" for her

but again, as incels there is zero% chance of being in a situation to do this.

90% of your threads are regarding jailbait.
Actually it's 100%. :feelskek::feelskek:
WRONG!
I don't see the point of discussing this scenario as though it has merit.

We will never have the looks or game to have a chance with JB's so we might as well be discussing what we are going to do when we learn how to fly by flapping our arms.

That said you can date a 14 year old, just can't do anything sexual. You could still like cuddle/hold hands/kiss, there's no law against that.

what is a worse relationship, a 14 year old who dates a 16 year old and he treats her like a sex toy and dumps her, or maybe a guy who's in his 20's who treats her respectfully and wants a loving relationship. Which do you think would be more mentally "scarring" for her

but again, as incels there is zero% chance of being in a situation to do this.
Not sure abou other legislations but in Brazil, any act that can be interpreted as "libidinous" can get you in jail regarding people under the age of consent. And this certainly includes kissing.