Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why isn't cheating illegal?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Why isn't cheating on your partner illegal?

My assumption is that we all know the statistics, 20-30% of fathers aren't the actual father.
If cheating was illegal, so many women would be in jail that it would be a burden to the prison system
full

My assumption is that we all know the statistics, 20-30% of fathers aren't the actual father.
If cheating was illegal, so many women would be in jail that it would be a burden to the prison system
full
It's legal to cheat if u are a chad. It is illegal to exist if you are an incel.

it honestly should be just like in the good old days

full
Fucking other dudes isn't cheating if you have your partner's permission, sweaty :feelsthink:

It was in my country but the woman wouldn't be punished only the man. Even that was removed.

Attractive and rich men cheat the most.

It used to be

It's illegal in some parts of the world

Woman are wonderful effect wouldnt allow it to be a crime.

Also jews

Harambe200

Wtf that is super cucked
I'm not entirely sure how this law came to be, but I think the logic behind this was that women are property and hence the man has "violated" another man's property although this is probably femenist propoganda to make it seem that woman are being oppressed here too.

Yeah this is pretty cucked.

Because women’s rights and Jews

They deserve jail

It's illegal in NY State but rarely punished for some reason

It is, however this chart predates even me. I don't know how much they uphold these laws in the US nowadays.
1920px-United_States_Adultery_Laws_as_of_1996.svg.png

Gray - No statute. Legal.
Light red - Adultery is classified as a misdemeanor outside of marriage.
Blaze red - Adultery is only illegal if the adulterous couple lives together.
Maroon - Sex outside of marriage is illegal and a felony.
Light blue - Grounds for divorce only.
Sapphire blue - Adultery conviction affects spousal property rights only (from what I think what it means by this, is that the person who cheated in the relationship will be restricted from gaining any of the other's property in the case of a divorce).

Based Oklahoma, btw. If evidence is sufficient, the person who committed adultery can end up in prison for up to five years.

Cuz laws are cucked
Resultado de imagen de HULK PEPE

Infidelity on your married partner is illegal (class 4 misdemeanor) in most of the United States but goes sadly unpunished.

We need enforced monogamy. Foids should also be allowed to date only ONE MALE at a time, also.

Because we're living in a Clown World :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I would have no issue at all cheating on a foid if I could and the third party wanted my dick. None. Marriage or nothing would matter.

full
Women aborting babies too, imagine if that were illegal

Because of feminist laws

Women aborting babies too, imagine if that were illegal
At least they themselves should pay for it.
It doesn't make sense to take hard working incels' money and use it for their own pleasure

At least they themselves should pay for it.
It doesn't make sense to take hard working incels' money and use it for their own pleasure
Exactly brother

I've thought this. For all we get taught in school, and monogramy and fidelity are never one of them. This is the reason for the imbalance between men and women. Chad will cheat yes, but all women can and do cheat. If cheating was at least heavily frowned upon or indeed made illegal, then an equilibrium between the sexes will start to be restored. Also cheating is objectively a bad thing, like very immoral but because of this new wave feminism bullshit, then it was now been normalise.