Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember, women and children!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's not much normies treasure other than WoMen and CHiLdRen; for those of us in the know that the social contract is broken for us, we don't give a damn about wOmEN and ChILdrEn.

Targeting children is disgusting, but normies are already seething over "children" watching Andrew Tate and shit, which we have no part in.

But any brocels are planning any legal operations (such as trolling online in countries where hate speech isn't illegal yet) make sure to target women.

The retarded boomers are already seething at incels and attempting to make "misogynist" a crime. The funniest thing was when Germany tried that, most of the offenders that got "caught" were women themselves, which isn't surprising considering they're responsible for most "misogynist" postings on places like twitter.

It will be funny, in fact, they'll end up friendly firing a lot, because the right and incels are very good at using dog whistles, in which, the large AI language models are utterly shit at detecting. For example, if you were to arrest people saying "nigga" I bet most of the offenders would be niggers.

I falseflag as TERFs and then get their shit taken down

I hate women and children.
Women hate me and I don't give a shit about the whores chad cummed in or his spawn.

I dont care if Children die

I dont care if Children die
Children dying is a good thing because they'll be future sexhavers, and they'll live a life you wish you could live, but won't and never will.