Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why islam is not what you thought

This would make 80% of men legit trucels with zero hope. I don't understand why you want us (including you) to suffer. Do you watch tails's videos or something?

You can't be more truecel than truecel. And if you still have hope, then stop : it's over. In any case I would enjoy watching the moral panic that would result in most men becoming incels.

Besides, money or status is something you can acquire. Looks, not so much. Thus I'd rather have women picking their husbands on the former than on the later. I would admit this can be an subject of discord, though.

You can't be more truecel than truecel. And if you still have hope, then stop : it's over. In any case I would enjoy watching the moral panic that would result in most men becoming incels.

Besides, money or status is something you can acquire. Looks, not so much. Thus I'd rather have women picking their husbands on the former than on the later. I would admit this can be an subject of discord, though.
I don't have hope. I'm just against kike supported chad/stacy worshipping. I support genetic engineering and enforced monogamy.

I don't have hope. I'm just against kike supported chad/stacy worshipping. I support genetic engineering and enforced monogamy.
I, for one, support individual freedom and responsibilities.

Chad can currently fuck all kinds of females even when he's broke because if that results in an offspring, the welfare system will take care of it with cuck tax payers.

I can't imagine that this would persist if polygamy was generalized. Most men would say : "ok you can have as many wives and kids as you want, but you pay for it". I really don't think that would be Chad worshipping.

I, for one, support individual freedom and responsibilities.

Chad can currently fuck all kinds of females even when he's broke because if that results in an offspring, the welfare system will take care of it with cuck tax payers.

I can't imagine that this would persist if polygamy was generalized. Most men would say : "ok you can have as many wives and kids as you want, but you pay for it". I really don't think that would be Chad worshipping.
1: Polyamorous relationships are on the rise. And it's one man with many girlfriends.
2: It has been proven that children raised in polygamous families have many negative psychological effects. Enforced monogamy isn't only about all men getting a relatively equal chance. It's also about the children.

1: Polyamorous relationships are on the rise. And it's one man with many girlfriends.
If true (I suspect it's mostly pushed by medias but not demographically significant), then I'm fine with it. Again, as long as these families don't get any kind of welfare.

2: It has been proven that children raised in polygamous families have many negative psychological effects. Enforced monogamy isn't only about all men getting a relatively equal chance. It's also about the children.

"It's also about the children". Well, not your children anyway, so why would you care? Also, is it worse than being raised by a single mom? I doubt it.

Polygamy has been an anthropological norm for a very long time. It can't be that bad.

Last edited:
If true (I suspect it's mostly pushed by medias but not demographically significant), then I'm fine with it. Again, as long as these families don't get any kind of welfare.

"It's also about the children". Well, not your children anyway, so why would you care? Also, is it worse than being raised by a single mom? I doubt it.

Polygamy has been an anthropological norm for a very long time. It can't be that bad.
I care about other children, because I want to change society and destroy feminism and hypERgamy. I support massive changes in education and welfare.
Monogamy is actually the norm. All polygamous societies eventually reform to monogamy or get destroyed. There are even muslim countries that don't allow polygamy.

This is an article about contemporary matrimony. The current prevalence of monogamy only represents a tiny part of our anthropological history.

Besides, you can't deplore the current state of affairs and at the same time claim that an aspect of it (monogamy) is a good or ineluctable thing. It is very much possible that what you dislike about matrimonial issues nowadays is very much due to current norms, including monogamy.

Last edited:
All polygamous societies eventually reform to monogamy or get destroyed.
It is possible that this is only part of a long cycle, where societies go through phases. Kind of like with the saying :

Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times.

The process by which a society goes from polygamy to monogamy is easy to imagine : basically single men eventually revolt. Yet this process can take time, perhaps several centuries or even millenias. In the meantime a polygamous society can thrive and be anthropologically significant.

There also ought to be a process by which a society goes from monogamy to polygamy. It is, after all, the current evolution you were deploring above in this thread. Such process can be just as long and can be lead to civilizations that are just as anthropologically significant. We live in such civilization but that should not make you think that this is the only possible model.

Last edited:
This is an article about contemporary matrimony. The current prevalence of monogamy only represents a tiny part of our anthropological history.

Besides, you can't deplore the current state of affairs and at the same time claim that an aspect of it (monogamy) is a good or ineluctable thing. It is very much possible that what you dislike about matrimonial issues nowadays is very much due to current norms, including monogamy.

It is possible that this is only part of a long cycle, where societies go through phases. Kind of like with the saying :

The process by which a society goes from polygamy to monogamy is easy to imagine : basically single men eventually revolt. Yet this process can take time, perhaps several centuries or even millenias. In the meantime a polygamous society can thrive and be anthropologically significant.

There also ought to be a process by which a society goes from monogamy to polygamy. It is, after all, the current evolution you were deploring above in this thread. Such process can be just as long and can be lead to civilizations that are just as anthropologically significant. We live in such civilization but that should not make you think that this is the only possible model.
We don't have any evidence of polygamous societies thriving. At best, they'll be barely stable with the majority of men suffering in silence. Also, most polyamorous couples happen in the West (and some thrid-world African countries). Strict monogamous people tend to have higher birth rates, which will lead to monogamy returning back to being enforced. Demography is destiny.

Nice Appeal to authority, but still there is this genetic analysis that showed that few tens of thousand years ago, only a very few fraction of males were reproducing.

Sure, there is a strong monogamous tendency, which is suggested by contemporary observation of human behavior, but the persistence of polygamous norms, even if by a minority, along with historic accounts (polygamy seems to have been less and less rare as you go back further in the past) and paleontology, suggest that things may have been different in prehistorical times.

Our species is hundreds of thousand years old. Historical times only a few thousands. The truth of the matter is that we have no idea how humans lived before say ten thousand years ago. I really doubt the science is as clear cut as the articles you point at posit.

Last edited:
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and I have observed that many incels have a misconception that all the men born under sharia live like kings,when in reality you are born as a slave to women.Being born as a muslim woman is like life on tutorial mode,you have to provide for her your entire life,if she does work then you'd have no right over her money,but you have to work like a pig to provide for her needs and wants,she is entitled to all your money.They don't work at all and still get half of the inheritance and they are not obligated to spend it on anyone but themselves.Under Sharia,women(or foids?)can also share Chad.Everything in life is given to you on a platter,in many arab countries like saudi arabia , a lot of women don't even do the household chores,they have a maidmisconception for that,men have to work hard for it.Also if you thought you could get away with beating your foid,then you are wrong,her simp father and brothers will break your bones,and your reputation would be destroyed.When I was in saudi arabia,I had to stand on the bus because the seats were reserved for women:feelsree::feelsree:only!And the worst part is even if you work hard,if the father of the girl doesn't like you ,then you can't get married.
and you have to pay a "mehr" a dowry to the woman to marry her in which they ask for your entire year's salary.Because of this even in muslim countries ,there are many 30 year old virgins:reeeeee::feelsrope::cryfeels:
Sorry but you’re exaggerating
[UWSL]But just the fact :[/UWSL]

That women can not invade male space
They are not in your worklplace
There are no metoo
My ear are free from their constant nagging on patriarchy :feelskek:

Make it a far better place than western pussy worshippers

Most men who work will find a spouse in Islamic word period

Also Islam embraces the 80/20 rule by allowing men to marry up to 4 wives, King Abdullah gets 4 wives whilst Saeed gets to cope he'll get 72 virgins in Paradise if he sacrifices his life for ALLAH

There are no metoo

Tbh you are right,its better:feelstastyman:than the west

There are no metoo

However it must suck to be in places like qatar where there are 4 men for 1 foid,still its better than western degeneracy,if there is degeneracy, muslims don't embrace it:feelsthink:

Nice Appeal to authority, but still there is this genetic analysis that showed that few tens of thousand years ago, only a very few fraction of males were reproducing.

Sure, there is a strong monogamous tendency, which is suggested by contemporary observation of human behavior, but the persistence of polygamous norms, even if by a minority, along with historic accounts (polygamy seems to have been less and less rare as you go back further in the past) and paleontology, suggest that things may have been different in prehistorical times.

Our species is hundreds of thousand years old. Historical times only a few thousands. The truth of the matter is that we have no idea how humans lived before say ten thousand years ago. I really doubt the science is as clear cut as the articles you point at posit.
It's true that we have about twice as many female ancestors compared to male ancestors. The reason for that however is mostly because a very large part of the male population died off when wars happened. Plus more male babies die at birth. Add hunting incidents in hunter-gatherer societies. It's true that it's women who choose men, but actual patriarchal societies have always existed. If women selected chads hundreds of thousands of years ago, incels wouldn't exist today.

The reason for that however is mostly because a very large part of the male population died off when wars happened. Plus more male babies die at birth. Add hunting incidents in hunter-gatherer societies.
These are not very convincing explanations, IMHO. They don't seem sufficient from a quantitative point of view. For instance if it's true that male babies die more often at birth, I doubt it's that significant a difference (or it would translate as a skewed sex ratio in the adult population).

It's true that it's women who choose men, but actual patriarchal societies have always existed.

I don't think I wrote that women picked men, or if I did I made myself misunderstood.

The fact that only a small fraction of men used to reproduce does not necessarily mean that this was the result of female selection. It could have been the result of male competition, and then I don't think it's incompatible with a patriarchal structure. Maybe you would argue that female selection and male competition are the same thing but I would disagree : there's a difference between a tribe chief who gets to mount your wife on your wedding night because if you disagree he cuts your head, and a guy who fucks all women in the village because these women think he's good looking.

If women selected chads hundreds of thousands of years ago, incels wouldn't exist today.

Well, that is debatable. For instance because of this :

Last edited:
Nice post. Any incel who thinks islamaxxing would solve all their problems is retarded.