Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CHADS PASS ON THEIR LOOKS TO THEIR DAUGHTERS, NOT THEIR SONS

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Lol at this. Good looking men pass on their looks to their daughters. You’re literally raising a stacy just so she can get gangbanged by 50 men a week

Lol at this. Good looking men pass on their looks to their daughters. You’re literally raising a stacy just so she can get gangbanged by 50 men a week

nothing is more cucked than having a daughter

Imagine having a daughter, it is one of the most cucked things you can do as a man.

Chads' daughters must be married to incels at 13 as a restitution.

Its not like she needs chad's genetics, hot and ugly foids will reproduce regardless.

How do Chads raise daughters knowing exactly what's going to happen?

The most retarded thing I have seen in a while

Wow, fascinating result if confirmed. Will definitely look into it later.

Bookmarked.

Decided on not clicking

That would probably explain why Hapa guys with a white dad and Asian mum almost always look more Asian than Caucasian they were so close to JBW yet so far

God fucking damn it. If true, this is more proof that everything including nature hates men.

Imagine having a daughter, it is one of the most cucked things you can do as a man.
At least she'll enjoy sex even if she's a retarded landwhale.

Well genetic recombination can go either way however it dosent matter if a foid is good looking or not she will have men attracted to her, but if a man gets screwed over and is born a non chad then his life will be hell.

Does this imply that if the foid mother is (objectively) good looking, then the sons will be good looking as well ?

Its because its harder to be attractiv as a male than it is to be attractive as a female ffs.

yh kenzi benali looks like her chad dad

Can't read it, they want money to view it.

I will attest to this. My sister is unironically better looking than me. Has the better features rolled for her, whilst I get retarded ones.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

How come Chad's happen though

Chad does not want to get mogged by his son.