Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why islam is not what you thought

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★★
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and I have observed that many incels have a misconception that all the men born under sharia live like kings,when in reality you are born as a slave to women.Being born as a muslim woman is like life on tutorial mode,you have to provide for her your entire life,if she does work then you'd have no right over her money,but you have to work like a pig to provide for her needs and wants,she is entitled to all your money.They don't work at all and still get half of the inheritance and they are not obligated to spend it on anyone but themselves.Under Sharia,women(or foids?)can also share Chad.Everything in life is given to you on a platter,in many arab countries like saudi arabia , a lot of women don't even do the household chores,they have a maidmisconception for that,men have to work hard for it.Also if you thought you could get away with beating your foid,then you are wrong,her simp father and brothers will break your bones,and your reputation would be destroyed.When I was in saudi arabia,I had to stand on the bus because the seats were reserved for women:feelsree::feelsree:only!And the worst part is even if you work hard,if the father of the girl doesn't like you ,then you can't get married.
and you have to pay a "mehr" a dowry to the woman to marry her in which they ask for your entire year's salary.Because of this even in muslim countries ,there are many 30 year old virgins:reeeeee::feelsrope::cryfeels:

This is true lol. If your wife has a job you have no right over her money but if you have a job you are supposed to spend it on her. High iq thread

This is true lol. If your wife has a job you have no right over her money but if you have a job you are supposed to spend it on her. High iq thread
Thanks brocel,:feelsLightsaber:Im new over here

When I was in saudi arabia
there's your problem, Saudi Arabia is little more then a westernizing Jewish puppet state. Your shia brethren are far more based.

That being said way too many incels Romanize Islam here. I wouldn't be surprised if some past users where actually al qaeda recruiting agents.

there's your problem, Saudi Arabia is little more then a westernizing Jewish puppet state. Your shia brethren are far more based.

That being said way too many incels Romanize Islam here. I wouldn't be surprised if some past users where actually al qaeda recruiting agents.
Dude shias are even worse,in Iran they have one of the highest sex change operations along with temporary marriages called mutah,which is basically prostitution.Also most of the punishments about 99.99% of punishments like beheading and lashing is given to MEN not foids.
a Even in saudi arabia,all the people who were hanged were MEN,not a single foid.If a foid accuses a man of rape,he is just hanged or beheaded.Saudu arabia is more feminist than you realise,even now when driving is legal,many of them don't even drive because they have their own personal drivers and there are also only all female cafes where men are not allowed.:feelswhat::feelsohgod: and you can't even see women because they are covered from top to bottom,even their eyes:feelsrope:.All malls are full of femoids spending money which they did not earn:lasereyes: lavishly,its not just arab,but all muslim men,they are the biggest simps,I live in a muslim area(not saudi)and they are the biggest white knights:feelsree:

High IQ thread so far

I would rather work for a year for this 'dowry' than work all of my life paying taxes for a western welfare state buddy boyo..

I would rather work for a year for this 'dowry' than work all of my life paying taxes for a western welfare state buddy boyo..
You don't get it,even if you are rich the father wants to know everything about you,if you are a social retard or autistic then forget about it,also height of the man is taken in consideration during arranged marriages,and the mehr,do you know that in islam ,the foid is the one who sets the mehr if she wants your 5 years salary ,she can ask,and arab foids and curry muslim foids have fucking high standards

You don't get it,even if you are rich the father wants to know everything about you,if you are a social retard or autistic then forget about it,also height of the man is taken in consideration during arranged marriages,and the mehr,do you know that in islam ,the foid is the one who sets the mehr if she wants your 5 years salary ,she can ask,and arab foids and curry muslim foids have fucking high standards
Social skill maxxing and impr00ving might be annoying but in the situation you describe they at least help somewhat. In the west the institution of marriage has been chipped away for so much it practically does not exist. Impr00ving does not increase your chances of getting a marriage if there are no marriages.

One night stands are dumb too. Would you rather sedUUce a woman for one time, for marriage, or have to do it constantly having weeks of effort for one night of (theoretical) sex? With a used up roastie too.

Social skill maxxing and impr00ving might be annoying but in the situation you describe they at least help somewhat. In the west the institution of marriage has been chipped away for so much it practically does not exist. Impr00ving does not increase your chances of getting a marriage if there are no marriages.

One night stands are dumb too. Would you rather sedUUce a woman for one time, for marriage, or have to do it constantly having weeks of effort for one night of (theoretical) sex? With a used up roastie too.
If you are autistic or socially handicapped or just ugly,no man would give his r daughters hand in marriage to you and divorce among muslims are increasing too,and a lot if times mother gets custody of kids because acc to islam mother is worth 3 times more than father:feelswhat:also if you were wondering gays don't really get death and premarital sex is not punished,because for the punishment there must be four witnesses,if not they are.innocent,also even if 40 people witnessed it they would not tell the police,in islamic countries,degeneracy happens a LOT behind closed doors,however good thing is that its not accepted by the masses.

Also muslim women have fucking high standards which are being increased by exposure to western media,
Do you know Saudi arabia has allowed concerts now?when that effeminate kpop band bts came to perform you should ve seen the way saudi foids were screaming,its even worse in liberal cities like jeddah.also saudi has more men than women

Also muslim women have fucking high standards which are being increased by exposure to western media,
Do you know Saudi arabia has allowed concerts now?when that effeminate kpop band bts came to perform you should ve seen the way saudi foids were screaming,its even worse in liberal cities like jeddah.also saudi has more men than women
Islam allows polygamy, therefore, in an islamic society, there are going to be tons of men who will be giga-trucels (for the ABSOLUTE WORST REASON. That being, not enough women). Take the christpill.:feelsthink:

At least they are virgins right?...right ?:ha..feels:

Islam allows polygamy, therefore, in an islamic society, there are going to be tons of men who will be giga-trucels (for the ABSOLUTE WORST REASON. That being, not enough women). Take the christpill.:feelsthink:
True this,this is seen in some muslim African countries

At least they are virgins right?...right ?:ha..feels:
Obviously,and thats a good thing,BUT lesbianism and faggotry is not uncommon,they have all girls schools over there and all boys school too.
Trust me,saudi arabia is so damn cucked.It has the biggest All female university in the world where foids attend by travelling through an ALL FEMALE train where men are not allowed,they ahve all female cafes too and their own personal drivers and maids:feelsree::feelsree:

If you are autistic or socially handicapped or just ugly,no man would give his r daughters hand in marriage to you and divorce among muslims are increasing too,and a lot if times mother gets custody of kids because acc to islam mother is worth 3 times more than father:feelswhat:also if you were wondering gays don't really get death and premarital sex is not punished,because for the punishment there must be four witnesses,if not they are.innocent,also even if 40 people witnessed it they would not tell the police,in islamic countries,degeneracy happens a LOT behind closed doors,however good thing is that its not accepted by the masses.

Being autistic or socially handicapped can at least be impr00ved. It is not fair to have to do this but it at least can be effected. I guess ugliness by surgery too.

Maybe the Muslim world will be westernized and liberalized. I don't know. But for now they have a system (dowry). The alternative is no system at all, anarchy, going crazy while doing every maxxing while nothing works. That's what I'm saying

you have to pay a "mehr" a dowry to the woman to marry

It's kind of fascinating how cultures differ in that regard. Here, it's the man who must pay. But there, it's the woman, or rather her family, who must pay .

Being autistic or socially handicapped can at least be impr00ved. It is not fair to have to do this but it at least can be effected. I guess ugliness by surgery too.

Maybe the Muslim world will be westernized and liberalized. I don't know. But for now they have a system (dowry). The alternative is no system at all, anarchy, going crazy while doing every maxxing while nothing works. That's what I'm saying
You are right,but being incel in a muslim area is much worse than being incel elsewhere because all the men are sexhavers,have loyal wife's(cheating is nil because men and women don't mingle together)they have children and a family and a purpose,they are not being cucked ,all their needs are met,I know this chechen dude ,he doesn't work at all ,his wife does,she also does all the housework and stuff,like damn,so lucky

It's kind of fascinating how cultures differ in that regard. Here, it's the man who must pay. But there, it's the woman, or rather her family, who must pay .
True I learnt that in chinese and muslim cultures,the man has to oay the dowry whereas in india,the womans famiky has to pay

True I learnt that in chinese and muslim cultures,the man has to oay the dowry whereas in india,the womans famiky has to pay
Apparently, there are two different words to distinguish the cases : dowry and dower.

According to that same article, in Muslim countries there are two words too, and both practices exist.

It's kind of a mindfuck tbh. I can't quite wrap my head around what should justify one side to pay rather the other.

Apparently, there are two different words to distinguish the cases : dowry and dower.

According to that same article, in Muslim countries there are two words too, and both practices exist.

It's kind of a mindfuck tbh. I can't quite wrap my head around what should justify one side to pay rather the other.
Basically in Islam,you shoukd be financially fit and be able to provide for your wife's needs sexually and financially,she can ask for whatever she wants even a house,for a mehr.however.,in return the wife is supposed to obey her husband in everything ,no matter what as long as its halal,she must obey him and do what he asks her to do.
In the subcontinent countries like India,dowry started because of patrilocality,in which the woman moves to her husbands and in law's house,so the womans parents would generally give a few gifts to their daughter and other things she might need if she moved to a new house,with time,somewhere along the lines the mans side of the ffamily started demanding "gifts"from the woman s sideand thats how it became a dowrt system where today,the womans side has to pay money to the mans family because they are housing her and stuff,while she cooks and cleans for them.
This is what I have learnt and understood

I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and I have observed that many incels have a misconception that all the men born under sharia live like kings,when in reality you are born as a slave to women.Being born as a muslim woman is like life on tutorial mode,you have to provide for her your entire life,if she does work then you'd have no right over her money,but you have to work like a pig to provide for her needs and wants,she is entitled to all your money.They don't work at all and still get half of the inheritance and they are not obligated to spend it on anyone but themselves.Under Sharia,women(or foids?)can also share Chad.Everything in life is given to you on a platter,in many arab countries like saudi arabia , a lot of women don't even do the household chores,they have a maidmisconception for that,men have to work hard for it.Also if you thought you could get away with beating your foid,then you are wrong,her simp father and brothers will break your bones,and your reputation would be destroyed.When I was in saudi arabia,I had to stand on the bus because the seats were reserved for women:feelsree::feelsree:only!And the worst part is even if you work hard,if the father of the girl doesn't like you ,then you can't get married.
and you have to pay a "mehr" a dowry to the woman to marry her in which they ask for your entire year's salary.Because of this even in muslim countries ,there are many 30 year old virgins:reeeeee::feelsrope::cryfeels:
Based take
And most of them who thinks that muslim men have it easy are whitecels
And also they think arrange marriage in curry countries are easy when they dont know the reality what happens behind

Why would you join a religion to get a foid :feelswhat: And yes, Islam doesn’t guarantee you foids unless you JBW or JBB thugmaxx in a Western country. The witness rule in sharia applies to a lot of things including rape accusations. You should direct your resentment towards saudi foids because meher isn’t meant to be high in Islam and providing in Islam means the bare minimum quality of life
What would christmaxxing even do. Without polygamy fornication would just take it’s place

Last edited:
Also major major brocel a lot of degeneracy happens behind closed doors

Why would you join a religion to get a foid :feelswhat: And yes, Islam doesn’t guarantee you foids unless you JBW or JBB thugmaxx in a Western country. The witness rule in sharia applies to a lot of things including rape accusations. You should direct your resentment towards saudi foids because meher isn’t meant to be high in Islam and providing in Islam means the bare minimum quality of life

What would christmaxxing even do. Without polygamy fornication would just take it’s place
If you support polygamy, you are against incels.

Dude I was born in a muslim family

If you support polygamy, you are against incels.

Monogamy is the norm rn, yet we are here.

The generalization of polygamy would spread the black pill :blackpill: like very few other social changes could . The state of incels would not get worse, but many normies would lose their freaking mind and it would be glorious to witness. :feelsPop:

Monogamy is the norm rn, yet we are here.

The generalization of polygamy would spread the black pill :blackpill: like very few other social changes could . The state of incels would not get worse, but many normies would lose their freaking mind and it would be glorious to witness. :feelsPop:
Monogamy is certainly NOT the norm right now. If it was, there would be no hook-up culture and this graph would be balanced.

In opposition to stereotypes, Islam is also a gynocentric religion (if you get deeper in their rules). According to data, most of (muslim) women in Saudi Arabia don't oppose to regime. Women have benefits even from polygyny because of greater competition of men.

In Saudi Arabia they beat men for using women only spaces.

Examples?
Prophet Muhammad:
Oh people, you have rights over your wives, and your wives have rights over you. Remember, you must always treat your wives with kindness. Woman is weak and cannot protect her own rights. When you got married, God appointed you the trustees of those rights. You brought your wives to your homes under the Law of God. You must not, therefore, insult the trust which God has placed in your hands.

Best among you is one who is best to his wife, and I am best among you in my dealings with my wives.
Allah:
O believers treat women with kindness even if you dislike them; it is quite possible that you dislike something which Allah might yet make a source of abundant good (An Nisa 4:19).

Is here someone from Muslim country? I think that many of people here are interested on first hand information about men issues in this part of world.
I can yet mention about tragedy of men in destroyed by warfare Syria: https://www.theguardian.com/working...al-torture-in-the-syrian-war-it-is-everywhere
Man,thats brutal,my grandma was afghan and she told me that in afghanistan ,young boys are seen as desirable,its disgusting really,hopefully taliban will put an end to it this time.Men raping young boys,disgusting:feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

western cucks should not be allowed to talk about islam

You idiot,I am not a western man ,I was born in a muslim family ,and born nd raised in the most muslim country ,Saudi Arabia
1) i did not say that to you.
2) there is no most muslim country

Before Islam

Hymn to the Brotherhood

View: https://youtu.be/Wkk_hNC0FJg

Ezekiel 38
You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.

1) i did not say that to you.
2) there is no most muslim country
Oh thats fine then.
2)yeah you are right about that,many muslims don't like saudi a lot because of it being "wahhabist",it still is an important country for the muslim world because of makkah and madinah,and its the birth place of the prophet
Sorry I misunderstood

Monogamy is certainly NOT the norm right now.
Yes it is, though I would concede that it is loosing its meaning with generalized sexual promiscuity.

Yet the fact remains that marriage, as a Law-biding union, is still exclusively between two people in the overwhelming majority of places in the World.

Last edited:
Yes it is, though I would concede that it is loosing its meaning with generalized sexual promiscuity.

Yet the fact remains that marriage, as a Law-biding union, is still exclusively between two people in the overwhelming majority of places in the World. Especially in the Western World (the only exception I know of is in the Mormon community, IIRC).
Technically true, but the motive is for women to get men to betabuxx for them and the kids they got from Chad. Most women don't believe in the whole one man-one woman marriage and they would gladly live as another whore in Chad's massive harem. Most women get married for financial safety. Not because they actually believe in the institution of marriage (at least from a christian context).

Not accounting the chaddam muhammad that have light skin that you must praise and worship everyday. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Technically true, but the motive is for women to get men to betabuxx for them and the kids they got from Chad. Most women don't believe in the whole one man-one woman marriage and they would gladly live as another whore in Chad's massive harem. Most women get married for financial safety. Not because they actually believe in the institution of marriage (at least from a christian context).

Well, I agree.

In fact, polygamy would make a ton of sense in this world, with huge economic inequalities. Billionaires should have thousands of wives.

Polygamy would make it obvious that people should not have to pay for other people's offspring, and thus maybe, just maybe, people would be a little bit less depraved because women would want to preserve their chances with rich guys.

Well, I agree.

In fact, polygamy would make a ton of sense in this world, with huge economic inequalities. Billionaires should have thousands of wives.

Polygamy would make it obvious that people should not have to pay for other people's offspring, and thus maybe, just maybe, people would be a little bit less depraved because women would want to preserve their chances with rich guys.
This would make 80% of men legit trucels with zero hope. I don't understand why you want us (including you) to suffer. Do you watch tails's videos or something?

It makes partying and fcking kinda harder for nts, useless religion outside this.

Boy lovers everywhere, can't drink, always worry what ur sisters are up to, just garbage