Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is "tough love" always directed at men, never at women ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★
So men and women are supposed to be equals and everything.

At the same time if a man complains it's okay to tell him to "man the fuck up", "figure it the fuck out", "go out there and fight".

But if a bitch does the exact same thing both men and women are gonna comfort her, tell her it's not her fault and actually help her (with shelter, money, and opportunities).

The fucking fucked up.

Like it would make sense if women were still submissive and dependent on men.

But now it's just messed up.

Women are considered a protected class, because 99.9% of men are simp cucks. That's just the way it is

Women want the privileges and not the responsibilities. Essentially, the benefits with no trade-offs. Women are special, so they get to have their cake and eat it too. "I want a trad husband, but I don't want to be a trade wife!" :foidSoy:

Women are oversized little girls that’s why.

Men and women aren't equal, such a psyop lmao.

Because society makes life hard for men, and easy for women, women are above men in society,

If you have tits, you can marry a man, he'll provide for you, and you'll have an easy life, or you can flash your tits on onlyfans, make bank, or be hot, go to the billionaire's yacht, etc. As a woman, you have a lot of options to live a life on recruit difficulty.

But men don't have that option. If as a man, you killed yourself, as an ugly sub5 male, no one would give a single shit. That's just how reality is if you're not a chad, so you can only really help yourself as a man. If a man is lonely, people laugh at him.

If a woman is lonely, she gets 999 dm's in her instagram.

The world is unfair for men, and a haven for women.

Men and women aren't equal, such a psyop lmao.

Because society makes life hard for men, and easy for women, women are above men in society,

If you have tits, you can marry a man, he'll provide for you, and you'll have an easy life, or you can flash your tits on onlyfans, make bank, or be hot, go to the billionaire's yacht, etc. As a woman, you have a lot of options to live a life on recruit difficulty.

But men don't have that option. If as a man, you killed yourself, as an ugly sub5 male, no one would give a single shit. That's just how reality is if you're not a chad, so you can only really help yourself as a man. If a man is lonely, people laugh at him.

If a woman is lonely, she gets 999 dm's in her instagram.

The world is unfair for men, and a haven for women.

Which is why women's rights must be completely revoked. They must humbled and submitted.

This old lady farmer that my family would get our eggs from sometimes, had an old truck and it died on her. Another farmer guy gave her a truck for free. Like a legit nice ass 2010s truck. No pussy, no money, no nothing.... Foids live on tutorial mode, even old hags

it is directed at foids sometimes, the difference is that it is called grooming and they like it

either way it's IMO retarded

This old lady farmer that my family would get our eggs from sometimes, had an old truck and it died on her. Another farmer guy gave her a truck for free. Like a legit nice ass 2010s truck. No pussy, no money, no nothing.... Foids live on tutorial mode, even old hags

Exactly.

It's not only a sex thing.

And old man should have things figured out. And old woman ? Let's help her, poor of her.

Because we live in Clown World.

Women can do no wrong today.

I try to avoid reading any normie comment sections because there inevitably will be insane simp behavior that will make me wonder what the fuck has happened to society.

Because we live in Clown World.

Women can do no wrong today.

I try to avoid reading any normie comment sections because there inevitably will be insane simp behavior that will make me wonder what the fuck has happened to society.

Because males don't have any inherent value and they must build their own value.

Men are constantly thrown at the wood chipper when women are spared from it. Nobody cares about it because A) men are just competition for other men, so why would men care B) women don't care about ugly male losers either because you have nothing to offer them

Men are the disposable gender, therefore your hardships don't matter. This is a fact that is written in our genetic code.

Because males don't have any inherent value and they must build their own value.

Men are constantly thrown at the wood chipper when women are spared from it. Nobody cares about it because A) men are just competition for other men, so why would men care B) women don't care about ugly male losers either because you have nothing to offer them

Men are the disposable gender, therefore your hardships don't matter. This is a fact that is written in our genetic code.

Fucking brutal.

because women are infantilized and seen as precious