Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gender ratio is always awful

T

Twinkcel

Banned
-
I rarely go out to restaurants and coffee shops but when I do I always notice way more men than women like 1 woman for every 10 men. I looked up the male to female ratio and it’s a disaster. In Saudi Arabia the males (including the foreign workers) are 19 million and the females are 12 millions that means there are 5 million incels in Saudi Arabia right now. I excluded the foreigners and found 72,000 more Saudi males than Saudi females. And to make matters worse my city has the worst male to female ratio in the country.

I also looked at marriage stats and it’s even more depressing thanks to polygamy being legal in Saudi Arabia. There are 2 million unmarried women and 2.7 unmarried men which means 700k women are in polygamous marriages and 700k men will never find a virgin wife.

How can I not give up when the stats are as bad as playing the lottery.

South India :chad::chad::chad:

Despite this, you are still an incel.

Not radical enough, there must be something crazy like 12 foids per man to nullify the effects of feminism & hypergamy (1850 Uruguay)
No. This female increse is just in last 5 years, so maybe for my children it would be easier

No gender ratio for your face

In every country among 18-30 year olds men outnumber women. It's only after the 50+ age that women outnumber men. Don't be fooled by simplistic statistics.

I Don't like gender radio

Indiancels, should I attempt indiamaxxing as a Turkish shit skin? Genuinely curious. I'm not super rich or anything but I guess I could muster enough money for a decent trip. Seriously there's nowhere for us shitskins to locationmaxx to. Whites got the SEA and the blacks got europe, but not even a crumb of pussy for us brownies.