Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is this fucking island filled to the brim with Chads and Stacies

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
On every fucking beach I see teen chads and stacies holding hands or kissing or swimming together while I am diving and looking for sea animals like a child.

I saw a big fucking crab though he was fucking huge.

Mogs me to Tuzla and back

incels dont go to the beach

I never will go another beach.
I never will go another beach.

Incel trait: inspecting Sea life and other sci-fi stuff while chad and stacy kiss and have sneaky sex on the beach .

Keep looking at crabs bro you are doing great

Why do you go to the beach lmao? It's full of suifuel

Basically, as it turns out, incels has within it a child that has not developed, because because they do not mature psychologically from a sexual point of view (And physically because they are virgins), then it is natural that your seriousness is the infant and everlasting realization of the simplicity and brutality of reality in all its degree of discomfort or illumination; about these couples on the beaches: even walking hand in hand as affectionate couples should be banned

Basically, as it turns out, incels has within it a child that has not developed, because because they do not mature psychologically from a sexual point of view (And physically because they are virgins), then it is natural that your seriousness is the infant and everlasting realization of the simplicity and brutality of reality in all its degree of discomfort or illumination; about these couples on the beaches: even walking hand in hand as affectionate couples should be banned
1D1CB730 B7EA 4D6D AC52 6D55C90DFF8C

dont go on any beach bro, its instant suifuel for incels

You don't belong there. You are where you mustn't be.

Crabs are pretty cool tbh

pray for a tsunami

Australian women are either Stacey-lights or landwhales. Its over for lean, average-looking Ozzy cels.

i never go to islands or beaches

Oh, gee, I wonder why a highly social outdoor environment where people's bodies are on full display would attract a lot of physically attractive genetically blessed people. Beats me. Really gets those walnuts roasting.

The plane boss!