Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there so much nigger music on tik tok

Certain groups push it in the media so that the youth can stray further away from what is right and moral.

Niggers are low IQ and (((elites))) want the most people to be low IQ, that's why after discovering (((social media))) we have so many wiggers. Easy material to control

tick tock normalise nigger culture cause lots of niggers use it its common with darkie culture

Niggers are low IQ and (((elites))) want the most people to be low IQ, that's why after discovering (((social media))) we have so many wiggers. Easy material to control

Certain music genres fit the short attention span and video length of tiktok edits well

100% true
But im gonna need you to delete this plz

Certain groups push it in the media so that the youth can stray further away from what is right and moral.
certain groups, we all know who they are.

Cause this is what young people listen to nowadays. Not only in anglo countries. In some euro countries like France degenerate rap music is extremely prevalent, alongside stupid urban afro shit. Ebonicized hellholes

That's just what zoomers listen to, almost exclusively nig music. If it was 2003 it'd be mostly pop punk and emo which at least were White people music genres.

That's just what zoomers listen to, almost exclusively nig music. If it was 2003 it'd be mostly pop punk and emo which at least were White people music genres.

Lmao I remember going to the mall in the 2000s and seeing all the emos.

tiktok is for niggers

zoomie zooms are just like that. you know?

This whole thread is racist!

Cause this is what young people listen to nowadays. Not only in anglo countries. In some euro countries like France degenerate rap music is extremely prevalent, alongside stupid urban afro shit. Ebonicized hellholes
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Your book calls gentiles animals
Why can’t right wingers especially whites just stop being so capitalist and racist already!!!!!!!! Also plz send me money I’m always in need financial assistance

Why can’t right wingers especially whites just stop being so capitalist and racist already!!!!!!!! Also plz send me money I’m always in need financial assistance
I'm not becoming a commie for your nwo

Good question considering its made by chinease who are racist againts blacks