Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is that no other ethnics join or even show some support to the rioters in America?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I've following this case and so far I haven't seen any Indian, Chinese, Jew or native american group who has showed some support to the "cause". Some Latin ethnics support it but very faintly. The only ones who are pressured beyond insanity to take a stand are whites and that's the only support that seems to matter to them. Why do you think is that?

Collective white guilt for something they had nothing to do with. It is interesting how many white people I meet that feel guilty and ashamed just for being born white, as if they had something to do with the atlantic slave trade or the genocide of native americans.

Black people feel that they are unfairly treated and this pushes them over the edge, especially if they are stupid enough to buy the garbage they read on twitter.

Ethnics dont have any reason to join, they want to protect their businesses and they dont want to be a part of a riot. They are also employed at higher number than whites or blacks at the moment. Lots of white and black people here seem proud to be destroying their cities but I have never met an Indian or Chinese immigrant that feels he should destroy anyones property for any reason

I have no man in the race here. I just want casualties on both sides because itd get crazier and more interesting. Long as it isnt in my neighborhood. If stuff starts heading towards me then I hope the cops just mow them down and kill all of them

Ethnics are the ones getting their businesses looted jfl. Besides blacks are even more racist towards other ethnics than whites are. Like most of the people who beat up ricecels during the corona scare were niggers.

I've following this case and so far I haven't seen any Indian, Chinese, Jew or native american group who has showed some support to the "cause". Some Latin ethnics support it but very faintly. The only ones who are pressured beyond insanity to take a stand are whites and that's the only support that seems to matter to them. Why do you think is that?
Because niggers do nothing but attack and torch Asian businesses, way to show the white cops.

Because nobody likes the stereotypical nigger

blacks and asians hate each other

why would they?

why would they?
tbh, not even most blacks will join so idk why some Indian immigrant who lives in a nice neighborhood is going to go riot.

Seems like a lot of the rioters in the Western states are of Latino background. Look at the clips and the mugshots/names of arrested people in California, Salt Lake City, Oregon, Washington, etc.

Indian, Chinese and Jews don't support it because they benefit most from the existing economic system (sexual market excluded).

jfl imagine living in USA
I feel no fear

Why are they even protesting about?
From the little i read about the George Floyd case it sounds like the cop who killed him had previous beef with him from working together, making it not a clear cut race issue anyway.
And blacks hate authority and are resistant to arrests all the time anyway meaning cops have to use more force on them than other groups.

Vast majority of people rioting are white people. Do you honestly think cops would let black people burn down a police station without a fight? Saw one video, whole dam street was filled with white people.

Chances are if you're black you're probably still employed. A pity pat job but a job nonetheless.

The riots are staged. Some antifa guy was caught on video giving money to black protesters. Those riots have been manufactured artificially by people who couldn't care less about the welfare of blacks. Hard to feel "pity" when all you see is looting and destruction, and this is especially true with races like Asians who cherish order even more than whites do.

Notice how the media supports the riots and at the same time they seem to have forgotten all about that social distancing hysteria. They are literally causing harm to black communities to get rid of Donald Trump, which is what this is all about, and trying to cover up for Biden and his "you ain't black" gaffe.

Last edited:
Retarded cumskins

Because no one respects niggers, not even other ethnics.

Noodlwhores/latina foids are actually rioting/protesting in the bay area although they are not the dominant ones ofc
55wd

Ethnics are the ones getting their businesses looted jfl. Besides blacks are even more racist towards other ethnics than whites are. Like most of the people who beat up ricecels during the corona scare were niggers.
This tbh. Whenever I'm in the city, it seems like most of the businesses that aren't part of chains or in big tourist hotspots are owned by ethnics. Whites own small businesses too, but they're predominantly located in rural and suburban areas. So the primary victims of these riots are probably non-whites, which is why they're so counter-productive.

Collective white guilt for something they had nothing to do with. It is interesting how many white people I meet that feel guilty and ashamed just for being born white, as if they had something to do with the atlantic slave trade or the genocide of native americans.
I hate these kinds of people. They belong in the fucking chambers.

I don’t know tbh

I SUPPORT THE LOOTING. Chaos is based.