Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Pictures] I went to the George Floyd protest in my city

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
These are cropped frames from some videos I took so I know the quality isn't so great and you can't see the police in any picture. That's to make it harder to find out which city I live in. If you recognize or find out which city I live in please don't mention it. PM me if you want to meet up and go there together or STFU.

"Fuck U2" (presumably meant for the police) and "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

Asian man posing for a picture with police in the background.

"Listen to & amplify black voices"

Names of black people killed by police.

"Black lives matter. There is no debate."

"White silence is white violence" and "Black lives matter"

I walked over to find her in this state so I didn't witness what happened to her.

Asian man close to the police.

BBC being held back.

He broke down crying for a bit.

Attempting to go towards the police again. He's not going as hard as he can but they still need to make some effort to push him back.

Last edited:
what are your thoughts on the whole ordeal?

Did you riot?

what are your thoughts on the whole ordeal?
I didn't realize there were protests going on everywhere until Sunday so I went there the next day.

I might go again. I have no where else to go.

Cringefest.

You have more balls than me bro!

Was it tame? Some places are tame while others are filled with poor guys looting. Also, a lot of white women tbh

keep protesting for me

White people make themselves and the blacks look bad when they protest this shit.

Nothing wrong with the whites who take advantage of the riots and looting though.

American women all prefer negro man to white man.

I think the looting mainly happens at night.
Good point. Protesters should just stick to the day to differentiate themselves. Some protests in NYC were starting at 7. It's obvious what was going to happen