Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is saying no frowned upon?(for mundane things).

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
If someone is starving or in the verge of dying and you can save their life, but decide to say no, of course you'll be met with hatred and be frowned upon. But how about when someone asks you to do a favor, or borrow something? You're not hurting anybody by saying no, you just want to keep your stuff right? But it seems when you are given these two choices, yes and no, they lead to very different results, even though they should have the same. If you say yes, the receiver is happy and in turn you feel kinda good. If you say no, they will look at you funny, or beg and plead until they stomp out of the room angry. What did you do wrong? Nothing, you did nothing wrong because it is they. How is this socially acceptable? Saying no should be as easy as saying yes, no excuses, no explaining logic to why you made the choice, just a no. But of course, I'm the bad guy, I'm the one who is undeserving, I should be the one to blame for my selfishness.............I'm done.

You should probably have a reason for saying no to something.
Like I say no to anyone who asks me for help because they along with the rest of society deny me relationships, sex, and love. They broke the social contract first.

just ghost people if they want you to do stupid shit

Because normfags feel entitled to anything and everything