Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is nobody talking about the fact that blacks and women are crashing the stock market

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Yesterday 60% of all of my gains got wiped out, gone within like the first few minutes of the market opening

Now granted its only a couple thousand but still this was supposed to be spending money that I was hoping to use on copes

Im lucky I sold some of my stuff earlier to cover my workout equipment

Seriously, as an incel you cant even invest in peace, women and blacks have to go out and riot, spread corona and ruin everything

Cant even go MGTOW even if you legit want to

What is Ur avi of

pm me stock advice

Dumb fucks used to welfare & beta buxxers.

Just hold, it will go up eventually.

They are responsible for spreading and killing themselves more and more with Ching Chong virus too so the world is moving toward a more just and logical state.

legit fuck niggers and white whores. ruining my stock gains, I was up 10k yesterday before it all got raped down

That’s brutal

Hedge yourself better next time. Volatility is part of the bargain. Don't blame anyone else because you're just a speculator masquerading as a bonafide Investor. JFL

Hedge yourself better next time. Volatility is part of the bargain. Don't blame anyone else because you're just a speculator masquerading as a bonafide Investor. JFL
massive cope, hedging is for very rich faggots and most of the time the puts expire worthless

massive cope, hedging is for very rich faggots and most of the time the puts expire worthless

That may be true. But you can't blame exogenous events for market losses. Gains are never guaranteed. It seems foolhardy to blame anyone else besides yourself for willingly investing and consequently getting washed out. I'm just advocating for personal responsibility is all.

Some investors fear dollar hyperinflation, so they’re are buying euros. Soros says Trump will fail and Europe won’t disintegrate.