Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is "low IQ" the go to insult for 90% of this forum?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Same as "u ugly" is the go to insult for 90% of normies

Why?

if he doesn't agree with me he is stupid

they can't think of a better insult

Same reason we use terms like "elab" or "It's Over." It's all a part of our lexicon.

I don't know the "low IQ" response is used for everything that goes against someones opinion here on this forum. Probably used to feel superior lol even if it's just a bit, but let's be real here. There are very few people here who are genuienly high IQ, super smart, intelligent or however you may call it.

Because calling someone stupid doesn’t have the same impact it used to. Low IQ really gets the point across that you think someone is a complete retard.

It doesn't mean that the person is low iq, it means that their specific post was a retarded/low iq idea.

its a funny insult.

You can't insult me with "low IQ" if I accepted the fact that my IQ is 73 :feelsthink:

might be, I never done other test after that, it takes too much time tbh

73 is retard level, you wouldn't be able to learn anything

I have a friend who is around that range and it took 3 hours to teach him what is left side and what is right side

I have a friend who is around that range and it took 3 hours to teach him what is left side and what is right side

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: srs?

Wtf he's too dumb to even ride w the kids in the short bus kek :feelskek:

well when I was in the army I always confused left and right and I ended up fucking me and the other recruits

Yes

Average IQ for black people is ~85 btw
Australian aborigines is like 60

My friend is better than this, but people like to tease him to try and get him mad, because when he's mad he basically turns into this

I know someone with 84 iq and they seem normal honestly. Probably just bad at computational/understanding things
Yes

Average IQ for black people is ~85 btw
Australian aborigines is like 60

Wow.

I don't know the "low IQ" response is used for everything that goes against someones opinion here on this forum. Probably used to feel superior lol even if it's just a bit, but let's be real here. There are very few people here who are genuienly high IQ, super smart, intelligent or however you may call it.
I never trust when people say they are High IQ for that reason anymore. Unless you can prove you are legit high IQ/smart I'm just assuming you are average.

I never trust when people say they are High IQ for that reason anymore. Unless you can prove you are legit high IQ/smart I'm just assuming you are average.
Agree i mean if we look at the whole of humanity. How many really smart/intelligent people are out there? Very few. Most are average and then comes a good bunch of stupid people.

Agree i mean if we look at the whole of humanity. How many really smart/intelligent people are out there? Very few. Most are average and then comes a good bunch of stupid people.

High iq tbh. Break it down into male/female tho

main-qimg-e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646-c

I swear everyone I talk to "totally has an IQ of 130-140". Rarely do I come across people who say they are 105 or 100 or 90 or something when realistically thats who you would mostly meet. I think a lot of people just claim high IQ so they can feel smart but not have to "prove it" since they claimed to get a high score. Notice how actually smart people don't brag about IQ. Steven Hawking would introduce himself as a physicist with many awards, not as someone who has a high IQ.

because IQ is genetic, and using real life metrics instead of "beeleeve in urself u can be anything" is like saying NIGGER in 2018

Is meme u low IQ doofus :feelsautistic::feelstastyman:

Because if some shit is low-IQ, it has to be called out.

because incels are coping way too hard with IQ

because people don't want to accept Pol Pot as a Saint

Cause we can’t call eachother ugly lmao. So we use something that has no bearing on inceldom