Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based From now on, when I go to a restaurant, I will not leave a tip for a female waiter who served me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I will only tip a male waiter. Women have easy lives. The next time I eat at a restaurant, I will remember to do this. Whenever I go to a restaurant with my family, the waiter gives her attention to my relatives but never to me. Its an insult to me.

they can stop you from checking out if you refuse to tip. i've had that happen at two places where they strongarmed me into tipping

they can stop you from checking out if you refuse to tip. i've had that happen at two places where they strongarmed me into tipping
Just say that they are not entitled to a tip. Or you can say that you are not morally obligated to tip anyone because nobody is owed anything according to wise women

Extremely based

I usually tip 15% for men and 5% for foids but now I might start tipping 0

Just say that they are not entitled to a tip. Or you can say that you are not morally obligated to tip anyone because nobody is owed anything according to wise women
it's the law dude. i will just not return

I usually tip 15% for men and 5% for foids but now I might start tipping 0
Give the females 0% from now on, have some self respect. If the male waiter is a Chad, give him 5%

i don’t tip in general but when it’s a female I leave a single penny kek

Steal the condiments

What actually happens in burgerland if you dont tip? Is it illegal?

Will you not be allowed to eat there again after no tip?

What actually happens in burgerland if you dont tip? Is it illegal?

Will you not be allowed to eat there again after no tip?
In the USA, tipping is optional.

Isnt it basically not though, wouldnt they spit in your food or something lol

What if it was your first time there, dont you tip once you finish eating?
Yes, you tip when the service is over.

tipping is cucked regardless of whether or not it's a female.

OP, don't be a neutered language-cuck. By definition, a waiter is male. A foid is called a waitress. "Female waiter" LOL.

And I apologize if English isn't your native language. If it isn't, you've learned something. If it is, you've learned something.

sigma euros never leave tips

OP, don't be a neutered language-cuck. By definition, a waiter is male. A foid is called a waitress. "Female waiter" LOL.

And I apologize if English isn't your native language. If it isn't, you've learned something. If it is, you've learned something.
Oh ok, I didn't notice that.