Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies use “incel” as insult

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
Unlike foids who only value they seem to understand is sex. Why do normies use “incel” as an insult ?

Because normies are dumb

Isnt it a valid insult. To be incel means you are genetical trash.

Its new version of using virgin as an insult

Normies can't debate or argue so they use buzzwords as an insult

They want to get shot

I feel validated when they use it. They think it means something else when in reality they don’t even know.

"Talking hate about foids once"
"You're a incels!!! you had no respect for wahmennn:soy::feels:"

Because they're deflecting from the fact they don't have sex either.

Because no one wants to be an incel.

Unlike foids who only value they seem to understand is sex. Why do normies use “incel” as an insult ?
Because YOU not getting sex is the ultimate insult to them

it make me angry

Because other insults aren't accepted anymore this is the best they can do

brainwashed by tiktok and lgbtq brain virus

Same reason they use "virgin" as an insult. They use it interchangeably. All the people who use the term incel as an insult also think the same about virgins, they just love to claim otherwise so they don't seem as judgemental.

It’s a manipulation tactic — they try to shame men sexually to make them do what they want. Literally these memes:

It's just another buzzword to them. Like 'Nazi', 'racist', 'bigot', etc. They don't actually stop and think before they speak, because they can't. They're NPC's following their programming.

Meh, not an insult. More like a honest description of reality. I've never been called an incel, but I think that I wouldn't be fazed by it.

Because normscum have low t levels so they imitate how to be flamboyant from foids.

Why deny it? just embrace it

Western normie 'males' are basically foid-lite

they used to use the word nerd

foids and normies are neurologically similar and all normies and foids act like jews normies see sex as a symbol of social status no sex = no status

Cause it fucking is? An incel is one of the worst things you can be in society, if not the worst, and there's usually no escape. Ofc normies don't understand and they're using it as an insult for a different reason, but you get what i mean.

Same reason they use "virgin" as an insult. They use it interchangeably. All the people who use the term incel as an insult also think the same about virgins, they just love to claim otherwise so they don't seem as judgemental.
nah, they think "incel" just means "misogynist"

I don't know. Seems to have come into the mainstream since 2022.

retarded ad hominem that ((())) told them to use

I wear it as a badge, I know what I am.